Ice Cream Packaging Market Overview
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Ice Cream Packaging Market grew at a CAGR of 4.3% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 691.5 Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 1,115.7 Mn by 2032 end.
Ice cream packaging must be both aesthetically pleasing and excellently protective of the product. A high-quality ice cream container will increase sales, prolong shelf life, and boost brand awareness. Thus, it is anticipated that the quick creation of high-quality and distinctive ice cream package designs would increase sales and help businesses remain ahead of their rivals.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that the ice cream packaging market is anticipated to witness high growth during the forecast period due to rising sales of ready-prepared iced foods among consumers, growing awareness about dietary health, and changing lifestyles.
Rising income levels of consumers across the globe are boosting demand for ready-prepared iced foods, which in turn is expected to drive the global ice cream packaging market growth by providing packaging solutions that improve shelf life, maintain product freshness, increase consumer satisfaction levels, and thus helping manufacturer to grab a share of market share.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/ice-cream-packaging-market/
Segments Covered in Report
By Packaging Type:
- Stick Pack
- Folding Carton
- Others (Jar, Cone Wrappers, etc.)
- Paper & Paperboard
- Others (Metal, etc.)
By Sales Channel:
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Ice Cream Packaging Market
- Based on the packaging type, the cup segment is expected to hold around 73.0% of the revenue share by the end of 2032. The growing fondness for ice cream as a daily post-meal dessert is anticipated to fuel the Cup product demand.
- Based on material, the plastic segment is anticipated to grow 5x the current market value during the forecast period. The plastic segment is one of the growing segments that offer a very good opportunity to global investors as it is already contributing significantly towards the overall health of the packaging market.
- Based on Region, the North American market held a sizeable revenue share of 20.6%. In rapid population development, emerging economies have raised the need for Ready-to-eat food. The plastic packaging industry has undergone significant growth in the country.
Key companies covered in the market study are Berry Global Group, Amcor Plc, ITC Packaging, INDEVCO GROUP, Huhtamaki Oyj, Sonoco Products Company, International Paper Company, Stora Enso Oyj, Frapak Packaging b.v., Tetra Laval, Stanpac Inc., Insta Polypack, Sirane Limited., Safepack Solutions, Uniflex, Delkor Systems, Inc., Scholle Ipn Corporation, Pixelle Specialty Solutions, IIC Packaging, Visstun
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/ice-cream-packaging-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have been collaborating with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/