Ice Cream and Frozen Dessert Market Overview
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Ice Cream and Frozen Dessert Market grew at a CAGR of 5.6% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 1,27,564.2Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 2,11,780.6Mn by 2032 end.
The demand dynamics unique to each category influence the market trajectories for ice cream and frozen desserts. Taxonomy and legal classification differ from one nation to the next, which can also play a significant role in consumer choice. Ice creams are typically made of fat milk products; in some countries, they are categorized as dairy-based desserts or confections.
Desserts that are frozen are those that have been made with pasteurized ingredients and may or may not have edible vegetable oils and fat. The combined demand trends are taken into consideration for assessment because the distinction is frequently not relevant to the majority of the demand dynamics of the ice cream and frozen dessert sector.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that the ready-to-eat meals or convenience foods consumed anywhere and anytime include ice cream and frozen desserts. Modern customers lead busy lives that prevent them from having time to prepare meals. They are thus willing to spend money on ice cream and other frozen treats. Increasing yogurt and ice cream consumption among customers is another element promoting global market expansion. The market for ice cream and frozen desserts is expected to expand throughout the projection period.
Due to the rising millennial demand for convenience foods and new product launches in this category with appealing flavors to draw customers, the ice cream segment has the biggest market share. For instance, Magnum Ice Cream announced in February 2019 that new Magnum Non-Dairy frozen dessert bars would be available in the United States.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/ice-cream-and-frozen-dessert-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Frozen Yogurt
- Frozen Cakes
- Ice Cream
By Distribution Channel:
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Ice Cream and Frozen Dessert Market
- Based on the type, the ice cream segment has the biggest market share due to the rising millennial demand for convenience foods and new product launches in this category with appealing flavors to draw customers. For instance, Magnum Ice Cream announced in February 2019 that new Magnum Non-Dairy frozen dessert bars would be available in the United States.
- Based on the region, with a market share of 45.3%, Asia Pacific is a significant geographical market that is anticipated to contribute significantly to the worldwide market. New business opportunities are emerging as low-fat milk, and natural sweeteners gain popularity.
Key companies covered in the market study are Baskin-Robbins, Nestle SA, Unilever, Danone Groupe SA, Ben & Jerry’s Homemade Holdings Inc., Cielo USA, Breyers Ice Cream, Casper’s Ice Cream, Graeter’s Ice Cream, Kraft Foods Group Inc.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/ice-cream-and-frozen-dessert-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impact market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have collaborated with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/