According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Hydrocolloids Market was worth US$ 8.8 Bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 13.4 Bn by 2030 end.
Hydrocolloids are gums added to foods to manage functional qualities such as thickening and gelling. Hydrocolloids are widely utilized in the cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries, as well as in the food and beverage industries as thickening agents, emulsifiers, stabilizing agents, and gelling agents.
Food hydrocolloids are derived from various sources, including plants, animals, synthetic, microbial, and seaweed.
Hydrocolloids Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights:
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Hydrocolloids growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Hydrocolloids Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the market North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/hydrocolloids-market/
By Type: The gelatin segment will dominate the mark throughout the forecast period. A large increase in the global overweight and obese population has been a major influencing factor, expected to considerably contribute to the hydrocolloid market size throughout the forecast period.
Food makers are focusing on food additives that can help minimize fat, salt, and sugar levels without affecting food’s texture, taste, or aroma.
By Source: Because of the widespread availability of animal by-products as raw materials for manufacturing hydrocolloids, the animal source sector is projected to emerge as the most extensively used source. It is made from the skin, bones, and hides of animals such as cows, pigs, and fowl. It is recommended since it encourages the full usage of animals produced for meat, contributing to zero waste management.
By Region: Food hydrocolloids are one of the fastest-growing markets in the Asia-Pacific region, with China accounting for the lion’s share. China is a major producer and user of food hydrocolloids, with sectors ranging from personal care to food and beverage to gas and oil.
In addition, China is regarded as one of the world’s largest manufacturers of seaweed hydrocolloids.
The market’s leading players are working on R&D to develop new products and address the growing demand for processed and convenience foods. Key corporations are adopting strict practices and the clean label trend due to stringent laws to reduce the environmental impact of production.
The market is fragmented, with various companies present across the value chain. However, only a small number of large multinational corporations are capable of introducing advances. These large global corporations also collaborate with little enterprises that have a foothold on the home market. These agreements strive to create distinctive selling features that these large market participants may utilize globally.
Key companies covered in the market study are Cargill Incorporated, CP Kelo US Inc., Koninklijke DSM N.V., Archer Daniels Midland Company, Fuerst Day Lawson, Ingredion Incorporated, Rico Carrageenan, Ashland Inc., Hispanagar, S.A, Kerry Group plc, and Others.
Segments Covered in Report
- Xanthan Gum
- Gum Arabic
- Locust Bean Gum
- Other Types
- Bakery and Confectionery
- Meat and Poultry Products
- Dairy Products
- Sauces and Dressing
- Other Applications
- Coating Material
- Fat Replacer
- Gelling Agent
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Food & Beverage Domain
ChemView Consulting’s Food & Beverage domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis while highlighting opportunities for growth for companies in the food and beverage industry with a focus on plant-based meat options, clean labels, and nutritionally dense and plant-based ingredients. Our research helps us better understand consumer demand and shifting preferences. In addition, we assist companies in developing strategies to attract new customers and retain existing strongholds. The comprehensive coverage includes Food Additives & Ingredients, Food Supplements, Food Processing & Processed Food, and Beverages. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, and Clean Energy, and Packaging clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001