According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global High-Performance Plastics Market was worth US$ 24.6 Bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.5% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 50.7 Bn by 2030 end.
High-Performance Plastics are polymers that have been particularly engineered to have high mechanical strength, chemical resistance, high dielectric strength, low shrinkage, greater design flexibility, and, most notably, thermal tolerance. Temperature stability is the major criterion for distinguishing High-Performance plastics from normal plastics.
High-Performance Plastics Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights:
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global High-Performance Plastics growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global High-Performance Plastics Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the Global Cosmetic Ingredients across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/high-performance-plastics-market/
By Type: In 2019, the fluoropolymers sector represented a considerable share of the High-Performance plastics market, and this trend will continue during the forecast period. Fluoropolymers are high-performance fluorocarbon-based plastics in a wide range of unique and highly specialized applications. Fluoropolymers such as FEP, PFA, and PTFE are examples of High-Performance plastics.
Almost all chemical substances and solvents are resistant to these fluoropolymers. FEP, PFA, and PTFE are distinguished by their outstanding sliding characteristics and high biocompatibility. Fluoropolymers are high-performance plastics that enable manufacturers to make lighter-weight, more durable cars by providing unrivaled temperature and chemical resistance, unique electrical performance, and less friction.
By End-Use: In 2019, Automotive held a substantial portion of the High-Performance plastics market, rising at a CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period. High-Performance polymers aid in developing transportation systems that combine high performance, competitive cost, safety, and strength
Engineered plastics and composites advancements have significantly improved fuel efficiency and safety for mass transit vehicles such as trains and buses. Due to desired features such as high strength to weight ratio, high wear and corrosion resistance, and fire and flame resistance, High-Performance polymers have long been one of the most common materials utilized in manufacturing mass transport vehicles.
By Region: Because of the persistent presence of multiple industry leaders and the consistent demand for technical updates, North America is expected to dominate the worldwide High-Performance plastics market with a market share of about 42.0%.
The regions’ automotive and consumer electronics sectors are also strong in their respective worldwide markets, which is a significant reason for enabling the High-Performance plastics market to grow steadily in the forthcoming years.
Technology launches, acquisitions, and R&D efforts are effective strategies used by High-Performance plastics industry participants.
Key companies covered in the market study are Daikin Industries Ltd., Celanese Corporation, Solvay S.A., BASF SE, Arkema S.A., Evonik Industries AG, Kuraray Co. Ltd., I.Dupont De Nemours, and Company, Victrex PLC, Saudi Basic Industries Corporation3M Company, DSM Company, and EMS-CHEMIE AG
Segments Covered in Report
- Polypropylene Sulphide
- Liquid Crystals Polymers
- Sulfone Polymers
- Aromatic Ketone Polymers
- Electrical & Electronics
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Chemicals & Materials Domain
ChemView Consulting’s chemicals & materials domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the chemicals and materials business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes bulk, fine, specialty, petrochemicals, innovative materials, composites, and nanotechnology, focusing on “green alternatives,” recycling, and renewable technology advances. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for chemical manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide chemicals & materials, oil & gas, and alternate energy clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001