According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Hemoglobin Feed Market was worth US$ 235.6 Mn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 327.4 Mn by 2030 end.
Hemoglobin meal has high protein edibility and protein content, with a low cinder and fat content. The feed is a protein source for compound feed, pet food, mink feed, and water feed.
Hemoglobin Feed Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights:
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Hemoglobin Feed growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Hemoglobin Feed Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the Global Cosmetic Ingredients across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/hemoglobin-feed-market/
By Source: In 2020, the swine segment held the biggest market share of the worldwide hemoglobin feed market because of the increased use of swine hemoglobin as a component of animal feed in aquaculture, as well as in post-weaning piglets, pet food, and poultry farms. The tendency is predicted to continue even in the forecast years.
By Application: Over the projection period, commercial applications are expected to have the biggest market share because of the increased usage of pig and ox-like hemoglobin in various modern fields such as the food industry, biochemical examinations, biotechnology, and immunology testing.
By Region: In 2020, Asia Pacific held the greatest market share of the worldwide hemoglobin feed market. Over the predicted period, it is expected to be the dominant region.
Government activities in emerging economies to modernize healthcare facilities and raise knowledge of hemoglobin feed are important drivers driving the growth of the Asia Pacific hemoglobin feed market.
China is the region’s top revenue generator. The rapid expansion of hemoglobin feed in Asia can be attributed to China’s high supply of hemoglobin powder and plasma. China is the world’s largest user and producer of pig blood byproducts such as hemoglobin feed and plasma.
The global hemoglobin feed market is extremely fragmented, with several international and regional companies. Major players have increased their geographical reach by acquiring or combining with overseas manufacturers.
The global hemoglobin feed market’s key players involve regulatory clearances, technologically enhanced goods, new product launches, and acquisition and collaborative agreements with other companies. These efforts are intended to solve unfulfilled demands in the hemoglobin feed industry, strengthen product portfolios, and invest in R&D.
Key companies covered in the market study are Daka Denmark, Lauridsen Group Inc., Sera Scandia, Nutreco, Puretein Agri LLC, Kraeber & Co GmbH, Rocky Mountain Biologicals, Darling Ingredients, Inc., VEOS Group, Lihme Protein Solutions, EccoFeed LLC and Feed works Pty Ltd.
Segments Covered in Report
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Chemicals & Materials Domain
ChemView Consulting’s chemicals & materials domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the chemicals and materials business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes bulk, fine, specialty, petrochemicals, innovative materials, composites, and nanotechnology, focusing on “green alternatives,” recycling, and renewable technology advances. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for chemical manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide chemicals & materials, oil & gas, and alternate energy clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001