Global Glycol Ethers Market Overview
According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Glycol Ethers Market was worth US$ 6,247.0 Mn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% over the forecast period. While the historical CAGR is 4.9%, the market is expected to hit US$ 10,874.8 Mn by 2032 end.
The market is anticipated to develop due to the high demand for water-soluble active ingredients across end-use sectors, including the printing and personal care industries. The main driver of expansion in the printing and personal care industries has been the rising use of water-based coatings that use glycol ether as a coalescing agent.
The widespread use of glycol ethers in the paint and coatings sector is one of the main causes of the rising demand for them on the market. Glycol ether use has increased due to market demand for paints and coatings driven by rising urbanization and the number of construction projects. Additionally, various personal care items, including sunscreens and cosmetics, are made using glycol ethers.
Although glycol ethers have many uses, they also emit several harmful and dangerous gases into the atmosphere. Under the Toxic Substances Control Act, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has developed severe usage restrictions for ethylene glycol ethers (TSCA). The FDA claims that the E-series glycol ethers are likewise dangerous and could harm the environment and human health.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/glycol-ethers-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether
- Propylene Glycol Propyl Ether
- Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether Acetate
- Propylene Glycol Phenyl Ether
- Hydraulic & Brake Fluid
- Chemical Intermediates
- Paints and Coatings
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
- Based on Type, due to their lower level of toxicity, P-series are in higher demand than their competitors. In addition to creating water treatment solutions and laboratory goods, it is generally used to treat metal and non-metal surfaces. They are used with cleansers due to their fast evaporation, decreased surface tension, and low toxicity attributes because they give physical and performance properties for cleaning formulations.
- Based on End-User, The glycol ethers market’s paint & coatings segment is anticipated to drive growth in the sector. To improve the flow and leveling capabilities of paints and to lengthen the wet edge, which enables smoother lapping while erasing brush strokes, glycol ethers and acetates are utilized.
- The recent increase in construction activities worldwide and a favorable infrastructure investment environment increased demand for glycol ethers in paints. It will add to the momentum for the expanding usage of glycol ethers throughout the forecast period.
- Based on Region, China is perhaps a very attractive market with a value share of 57.4% in the Asia Pacific region. The increased need for paints, coatings, adhesives, cleaners, printing inks, electronics, and semiconductors is expected to increase the demand for glycol ethers in the area.
Key Global Glycol Ethers Market players are Eastman Chemical Company, FBC Chemical Corporation, Hannong Chemicals Inc, Huntsman Corporation, India Glycols Limited, KH Neochem, Royal Dutch Shell, DowDuPont, LyondellBasell, and BASF SE
For critical insights on this market, speak to our Consultant Here @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/glycol-ethers-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have been collaborating with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/