According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Geotextile Market was worth US$ 9.0 Bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.8% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 19.0 Bn by 2030 end.
Geotextiles are one of the most common materials used in building roads, highways, flyovers, bridges, and pavements for filtration and separation purposes since they minimize material migration and mingling while allowing free water circulation.
As a result, geotextiles are developing as a viable alternative to concrete in the road construction business.
Geotextile Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights:
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Geotextile growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Geotextile Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the Global Cosmetic Ingredients across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/geotextile-market/
By Material: The synthetic geotextile material type dominates the geotextile market. In the synthetic geotextile category, polypropylene is less expensive than other raw materials, making it a favored material, particularly for the construction industry.
Polypropylene geotextiles led the market and held a 56.8% share in 2021, owing to their superior resistance to chemicals and inorganic salts.
By Product Type: Nonwoven geotextiles lead the market, accounting for over 65.3% of sales in 2021. Because of their great tensile strength and low cost, nonwoven geotextiles are in high demand for transportation infrastructure projects.
Because of its widespread use in building, furnishings, hygiene products, vehicles, medical items, agriculture, and packaging, the category dominates the market.
By Application: Road construction and pavement repair is the major section of the geotextile market. Road construction dominated the market, accounting for 47.2% in 2021. Geotextiles are the best option for ground stabilizing issues, enhancing pavement life, highway repair and rehabilitation, cost control, and improving road lifespan.
By Region: In 2021, Asia Pacific dominated the market, accounting for over 53.8% of total revenue. Increased foreign investment in the region’s growing economies, especially China and India, is expected to impact economic growth positively. Furthermore, developing megacities in China and India will likely enhance geotextile demand.
Major market players are forming alliances with emerging and small-scale players to extend their distribution capacities and boost the market reach of their products. In addition, manufacturers are concentrating on other efficient and effective distribution channels to ensure customers have timely access to such products.
Key companies covered in the market study are Koninklijke TenCate, Low & Bonar, Fibertex Nonwovens , Thrace Group, Huesker, Berry Global, DuPont, Strata Systems, Leggett & Platt, Officine Maccaferri, GSE Environmental, Kaytech and Mattex
Segments Covered in Report
- Polyester (PET)
- Polyvinyl Chloride
By Product Type:
- Nonwoven Geotextile
- Woven Geotextile
- Knitted Geotextile
- Road construction and pavement repair
- Railway work
- Sports field construction
- Retaining walls
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Chemicals & Materials Domain
ChemView Consulting’s chemicals & materials domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the chemicals and materials business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes bulk, fine, specialty, petrochemicals, innovative materials, composites, and nanotechnology, focusing on “green alternatives,” recycling, and renewable technology advances. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for chemical manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide chemicals & materials, oil & gas, and alternate energy clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: email@example.com
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001