Functional Coil Coatings Market Overview
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Functional Coil Coatings Market grew at a CAGR of 4.8% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 764.2 Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 1,305.4 Mn by 2032 end.
Production of specialist materials is increasing as a result of increased investments in transportation and construction facility expansion. These advancements will be driven by a focus on applying protective coatings that adhere to modern safety regulations.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that the construction industry is experiencing growth, although the total market size is expected to face a setback due to outbreaks of the global pandemic. Rapid urbanization, rising infrastructure development, and growth in disposable incomes are expected to propel the construction industry in the coming years. Moreover, clean and green buildings have also increased in number as awareness of the need of preventing communicable diseases has increased tremendously.
Improvements in construction and transportation facilities as well as the production of specialized materials are driving demand for protective coating applications. These developments are taking place as a result of rising investments toward the expansion of construction and transportation facilities, which in turn will expand the production of specialized materials such as metals and ceramics.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/functional-coil-coatings-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Steel Coatings
- Aluminum coatings
By Product Type:
- Backing Coat
By Function Type:
- Anti-Graffiti Coating
- Antimicrobial coating
- Solar Reflective Coating
- Self-Cleaning Coating
- Self-Healing Coating
- Anti Dust Coating
- Nox Reducing Coating
- Photovoltaic Coating
- Polychromic Coating
- Laminating Film
- Fire Resistant Coating
- Heat Saving Coating
- Scratch Resistant Coating
By Material Type:
- Consumer Durable Goods
- Washing Machine & Dishwasher
- Over & Toasters
- Metal Furniture
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Functional Coil Coatings Market
- Based on the Material Type, At 49.0% of the market, Polyester had the greatest revenue share. The polyester segment was the largest share of the functional coil coated market in 2021, due to its wide usage as a final topcoat in the functional coil coatings cycle, owing to its low cost and easy application methods. In addition, it offers excellent corrosion and weather resistance to the coated material in most conditions.
- Based on the End-Use, The Appliance segment held the largest share of the functional coil coating market. This is due to the increased expenditure power of consumers and improved living standards. Functional coil-coated metals are useful for enhancing the design and aesthetics of home appliances, which is driving the functional coil-coated market growth.
- Based on Region, Asia Pacific held the largest share in the Functional Coil Coatings market in 2021, up to 47.1%, owing to growth in construction projects and rising automotive production in countries such as India, Malaysia, and others. Due to their high-end aesthetics and long-lasting value, functional coil coatings are used in the building and construction industry, in ceiling grids, doors, roofing and siding, windows, and others.
Key companies covered in the market study are Akzo Nobel N.V., JK Coil Coating Pvt Ltd, Jotun Group, Dura Coat Products, Inc., Noroo Coil Coatings, Titan Coatings Inc., Eastman Chemical Company, Modine Manufacturing Inc., Chemetall Group, ALCEA, Recubrimientos Plasticos SA, Italcoat Srl., Lord Corporation, Sherwin-Williams, PPG Industries, Axalta Coating Systems, The Chemours Company, NANO-X GmbH, OZKEM PTY LTD, Blygold International BV, HB Fuller.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/functional-coil-coatings-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have been collaborating with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/