According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Frozen Bakery Products Market was worth US$ 24.8 Bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 44.3 Bn by 2030 end.
Frozen bakery products are increasingly becoming integral to the daily diet worldwide. The busy lifestyle of consumers has contributed to the growth of the bread manufacturing industry to produce new products that could cater to the rise in consumer demand. Cakes, pancakes, and doughnuts are examples of frozen bakery products. These products are popular among the general public due to their broad range and availability.
Frozen Bakery Products Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights:
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Frozen Bakery Products’ growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Frozen Bakery Products Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the market across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/frozen-bakery-products-market/
By Type: During the forecast period of 2022-2030, the pizza crust food type is expected to be one of the top-selling goods worldwide for frozen bakery products. Pizza crust sales are predicted to grow at a CAGR of more than 6.5% by 2030. It is largely due to a preference for fast food and a wide range of pizza toppings.
By Form of consumption: The ready-to-bake segment is the fastest increasing due to increased demand for pre-baked products that require less time during the baking process and allow for the creation of fresh bakery products. The advancement of freezing technology provided the most well-known preservation methods for the bakery business by enhancing product shelf life. Low-temperature freezing technology has increased bakery products’ commercial value while creating a new market for frozen bakery items.
By Speciality Type: Due to increased customer choice as an alternative to unhealthy bakery products, the specialty frozen bakery products market is expected to grow exponentially. Economic progress in emerging and mature economies has resulted in a dynamic bread product industry landscape. The rise in consumer health concerns has created a potential growth opportunity for specialty bakery product makers to introduce fortified, gluten-free, organic, low-calorie, and sugar-free products and build a large consumer base. These reasons have increased the number of specialty bakery stores worldwide.
By Region: Europe’s largest regional market share for frozen bread products. Europe is estimated to hold approximately 40.0% of the frozen bakery product industry.
The region’s frozen bread products market will rise as the tourism and catering businesses expand. Countries such as the United Kingdom, Italy, France, Spain, and Germany have emerged as the most profitable markets for frozen bakeries.
The increased demand for easy, ready-to-eat, ready-to-sell and frozen bakery items is boosting the region’s frozen bakery business. Another fueling the proliferation of frozen bakery goods is the increased demand for European delicacies and savory foods from cafes, restaurants, and bakeries.
The frozen bakery market is consolidated with few significant corporations dominating the frozen bread sector on a regional scale.
Intra-industry competition is high, which benefits the market. A few significant firms dominate the frozen bread sector on a regional scale. These frozen bakery product firms are using strategic initiatives such as new product development, launches, and divestitures to strengthen their market positions and increase their competitive advantage.
Leading food and beverage firms rely on producing new products suitable to consumer tastes and preferences in key regions.
Key companies covered in the market study are General mills(Pillsbury), Aryztaag, Grupobimbos.A.B.Dec.V., Europastry, S.A., Lantmannen Unibake International, Associated British Foods Plc, Flower Foods Inc., Treehousefoods, Inc., Dawn foods products inc., Vandemoortelenv, Grupo Bimbo, Aryzta Ag, Europastry, S.A., Conagra Brands, Inc., Associated British Foods Plc and Kellogg Company.
Segments Covered in Report
- Cakes & Pastries
By Form of consumption:
By Speciality Type:
By Distribution Channel:
- Convenience Store
- Hotels, Cafes, Restaurants
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Food & Beverage Domain
ChemView Consulting’s Food & Beverage domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis while highlighting opportunities for growth for companies in the food and beverage industry with a focus on plant-based meat options, clean labels, and nutritionally dense and plant-based ingredients. Our research helps us better understand consumer demand and shifting preferences. In addition, we assist companies in developing strategies to attract new customers and retain existing strongholds. The comprehensive coverage includes Food Additives & Ingredients, Food Supplements, Food Processing & Processed Food, and Beverages. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy, and Packaging clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001