Form-Fill-Seal (FFS) Packaging Machine Market Overview
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Form-Fill-Seal (FFS) Packaging Machine Market grew at a CAGR of 4.1% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 9412.7 Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 3.7% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 13,536.4 Mn by 2032 end.
Due to the higher production rates, flexibility, efficiency, and capacity for automating essential activities, FFS machines will continue to overtake stand-alone filling equipment in terms of market share.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that due to industry output growth and manufacturers’ expenditures in new production and packaging facilities, the food manufacturing industry is anticipated to account for 66.0% of the global packaging machinery gains. Changes in consumer packaging preferences and more competition in the global food sector will also encourage operators to replace less effective equipment with more powerful ones (e.g., short packaging runs and greater customization capabilities).
The market for pouches is anticipated to be driven by the rising demand for food and beverages and the affordability of flexible packaging options. 83.2% of brand owners presently utilize flexible packaging of some kind, according to data from a Harris Poll commissioned by Flexible Packaging. This encourages the expansion of the pouch-packing industry, increasing demand for HFFS equipment. These HFFS devices are becoming increasingly sophisticated in their ability to alter external circumstances thanks to new integrated technology. In the case of chocolate bars, granola bars, and protein bars, Loesch Verpackungstechnik offers a high-performance horizontal form-fill seal machine
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/form-fill-seal-ffs-packaging-machine-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Bags and Pouches
- Horizontal Form Fill Seal
- Vertical Form Fill Seal
By End-Use Industry:
- Food and Beverages
- Personal Care
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Form-Fill-Seal (FFS) Packaging Machine Market
- Based on the type, a typical bagging device used to package goods into bags as part of a production line is a vertical fill seal machine or VFFS. This machine begins by assisting in forming the bag from roll stock, as suggested by its name. The merchandise is then placed inside the bag, which is sealed in preparation for shipping.
- Based on the end-use industry, the market for pouches is anticipated to be driven by the rising demand for food and beverages and the affordability of flexible packaging options. 83.2% of brand owners presently utilize flexible packaging of some kind, according to data from a Harris Poll commissioned by Flexible Packaging. This encourages the expansion of the pouch-packing industry, increasing demand for HFFS equipment. These HFFS devices are becoming increasingly sophisticated in their ability to alter external circumstances thanks to new integrated technology. In the case of chocolate bars, granola bars, and protein bars, Loesch Verpackungstechnik offers a high-performance horizontal form fill seal machine.
- With a market share of 43.1% and revenue dominating the vertical form-fill-seal (FFS) packaging machine market, Asia-Pacific will maintain and even increase its dominance throughout the projection period. This is because vertical form-fill-seal (FFS) packaging equipment is becoming more and more popular in this region.
Key companies covered in the market study are Syntegon Technology GmbH, Universal Pack S.r.l, Matrix Packaging Machinery, LLC., Nichrome Packaging Solutions, Winpak Ltd., Marchesini Group S.p.A, Y-FANG SEALING MACHINE LTD., Mediseal GmbH, QuadroPack, Omag s.r.l 9, HASSIA-REDATRON, Foshan Coretamp Packaging Machinery Co. Ltd, Viking Masek
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/form-fill-seal-ffs-packaging-machine-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impact market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have collaborated with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/