Global Fluorinated solvents market is estimated to witness a growth rate of 7.9% during the forecast period owing to growing demand for cleaning chemicals, vapor degreasing agents and solvents with low environmental hazard-According to a ChemView Consulting Analyst
As per the study conducted by ChemView Consulting, the global business of fluorinated solvents is expected to create a revenue of US$ 2,007.6 million by 2030 end, growing at a considerable pace. Growing demand for less hazardous solvents across several industries are boosting the demand for fluorosolvents. The study delves into 20+ high-growing areas, offering specific insights into how fluorinated solvents growth may change over the coming decade.
Global Fluorinated solvents Market 2022-2030: Report Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2022-2030
- Detailed information on factors that will assist fluorinated solvents growth during the next ten years
- Assessment of the historical and current fluorinated solvents market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the fluorinated solvents across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Strategic intelligence of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Key success factors and recommendations to drive the stakeholder’s growth in the fluorinated solvents market and gain competitive advantage
- Primary insights to understand what will shape the market growth over the next decade
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/fluorinated-solvents-market/
Key Takeaways: By Application: Significant growth in the electronics sector is anticipated to create considerable growth opportunities for the market, as fluorosolvents are used as cleaning of electronic items and in defluxing of printed circuit boards. Fluorinated solvents are used as a direct or drop in replacement for vapor degresing equipment.
Substantially increasing demand for cleaning chemicals across various sectors are anticipated to bolster the consumption rate in the coming years. Furthermore, growth in the usage of solvents across various industries will enhance the sales of fluorosolvents since these solvents are highly efficient and results in less hazard generation.
Key Takeaways: By Region: Growing demand for cleaner solvents across the globe is expected to boost the growth rate of this solvents in the coming years. Stringency of the regulations regarding volatile organic compounds, solvents with higher environmental impact are benefiting the sales of fluorinated solvents in Europe and in North America.
North America and Europe are expected to remain key markets for fluorinated cleaning solvent owing to the strong presence of chemical industries, electronics industries and others. Strong growth in the manufacturing industries in Asia Pacific region especially in China, India and in ASEAN are anticipated to augment the sales of fluorosolvents in this region, resulting in strong growth rate of the business in Asia.
Key Market Players and Competition Summary: The market of fluorinated solvents is estimated to be a fairly consolidated business. Key players are estimated to account for a key share of the global market with few prominent players dominating the global business. Key market participants in the global market of fluorinated solvents is expected to account for about 59% of the overall market share.
Key manufacturers are investing significantly in launching new product series to strengthen their product portfolio and to cater the growing demand from the end users. Key players are focusing on acquisition of small and medium size market participants to enhance their market presence. For instance, AGC Chemicals Americas on 24 Aug 2021 introduces AMOLEA™ AS-300 and AS-300AT fluorinated cleaning solvents, these are nonflammable precision cleaning solvents.
Key companies covered in the market study: 3M, AGC Chemicals, Honeywell International Inc., Arkema S.A., Solvay S.A., H K Wentworth Ltd., The Chemours Company, The Dow Chemical Company, Vantage Specialty Chemicals Ltd., MG Chemicals, Inventec Performance Chemicals, Daikin, and Asahi Glass Co., Ltd.
Global Fluorinated solvents Market 2022-2030: Segmentation
By Product Type
- Heat Transfer
- Cleaning Chemicals
- Vapor Degreasing
By Sales Channel
- Direct Sales
By Region and Country
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Chemicals & Materials Domain
ChemView Consulting’s chemicals & materials domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the chemicals and materials business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes bulk, fine, specialty, petrochemicals, innovative materials, composites, and nanotechnology, focusing on “green alternatives,” recycling, and renewable technology advances. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for chemical manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving chemicals & materials, oil & gas, and alternate energy clients worldwide. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the US and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: email@example.com
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001