Flexitank Market Overview
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Flexitank Market grew at a CAGR of 10.8% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 512.7 Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 12.9% and is expected to reach a valuation of US 1,725.1 Mn by 2032 end.
Throughout the projected period, the market is anticipated to grow in response to rising demand worldwide for wine trade and flexitanks’ competitive advantages over more conventional alternatives such as ISO containers, drums, barrels, and IBCs.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that Flexitanks are built to store food-grade liquids and pharmaceuticals. They can be used with the original or closed-head design and have a long shelf life in warehouses. Flexitanks are especially appealing for food-grade drinks that require sterile environments. These excellent product protection methods allow flexitanks to provide higher flexibility and faster loading/unloading procedures.
Rising demand for packaged liquid products, such as juices, wines, and spirits, on account of the emerging penetration of the organized retail sector and substantial growth of the middle-class population, especially in emerging countries like China and India, is expected to fuel the market growth.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/flexitank-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Monolayer Flexitanks
- Multilayer Flexitanks
By Loading Type:
- Top Loading Flexitanks
- Bottom Loading Flexitanks
- Food-Grade Liquids
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Edible Oils
- Juices, Concentrates & Syrups
- Non-Hazardous Liquid/ Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Liquids
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Flexitank Market
- Based on the type, multi-layer Flexitank had the greatest revenue share. The main advantage of the multi-layer Flexitank is that each layer is very thin and flexible, making it very easy when unloading is done to roll the empty Flexitank to avoid wasting any liquid. The multiple layers also safeguard the cargo from contamination.
- Based on the application, the Food-grade application market will rule. Several countries have been exporting foods, such as Mexico and Canada. Additionally, the population of various countries is increasing, which has led to a rise in demand for the market. This growth is fueling the development of this market.
- Based on Region, the Asia Pacific market held a sizeable revenue share of 61.7% in 2021. Growth in industrial and chemical industries in India and China has boosted the demand for the market. Flexitank is anticipated to fuel the market demand.
Key companies covered in the market study are SIA Flexitanks, Trust Flexitanks, Bulk Liquid Solutions, Environmental Packaging Technologies, Hillebrand, Braid Logistics, Flexitank Group, BeFlexi, Rishi FIBC, Trans Ocean Bulk Logistics.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/flexitank-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have been collaborating with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/