Fish Oil Capsules Market Overview
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Fish Oil Capsules Market grew at a CAGR of 5.4% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 1,825.9 Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 3,269.9 Mn by 2032 end.
Preventive care is becoming increasingly popular among consumers as a tool to support them in leading healthier lifestyles. Because they are a great source of vitamins, proteins, and minerals and offer health advantages for conditions like cancer, asthma, depression, and others, omega-3 supplements are becoming increasingly popular.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that with a rising risk of chronic diseases, the demand for omega-3 supplements is rapidly rising in the market. Omega 3 fatty acids aid in decreasing the risk of abnormal heartbeats or arrhythmias, which can even cause the patient’s sudden death.
Consumers are increasingly shifting to healthier alternatives while adopting preventive care as a necessary tool to help them lead a better lifestyle. Thus, omega-3 supplements are increasingly consumed as they are rich sources of vitamins, proteins, and minerals and benefit diseases such as cancer, asthma, depression, and others.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/fish-oil-capsules-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Feed Grade Fish Oil
- Food Grade Fish Oil
- Pharma Grade Fish Oil
By Process :
- Crude Fish Oil
- Refined Fish Oil
- Modified Fish Oil
By Product :
- Salmon Oil
- Tuna Oil
- Cod Liver Oil
- Sardine Oil
- Squalene Oil
- Krill Oil
- Anchovy Oil
- Menhaden Oil
By End User:
- Marine Fish
- Salmon & Trout
- Food & Beverages
- Dietary Supplements
- Cosmetic & Beauty Products
By Sales Channel:
- Offline Sales Channel
- Departmental Stores
- Convenience Store
- Other Sales Channel
- Online Sales Channel
- Company Website
- E-commerce Platform
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Fish Oil Capsules Market
- Based on the Product, At 34.9% of the market, Anchovy Oil had the greatest revenue share. Anchovies are highly nutritious and have many health benefits. According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), anchovies are high in omega-3 fatty acids, proteins, vitamins, and minerals, all of which contribute to a healthy environment.
- Based on the End User, The adult Dietary Supplements segment accounted for the highest revenue share of over 0% in 2021, particularly from sales of omega-3 supplements. Sales growth is credited to the healthy lifestyle craze among working adults who need more omega-3-rich dietary supplements to maintain their body’s health.
- Based on Region, the Asia Pacific market held a sizeable revenue share of 46.5%. Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness significant growth because of the rising expenditure on health-enhancing products due to increasing sports activities. Other factors contributing to the growth are rising cases of mal-digestion and the growing senior population.
Key companies covered in the market study are Nordic Naturals, Inc., NutriGold Inc., Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, Pharma Nord B.V, i-Health, Inc., Aker BioMarine AS, Luhua Biomarine (Shandong) Co., Ltd., Pharmavite LLC, KD Pharma Group, NOW Foods, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Natrol LLC, Carlson Laboratories, OmegaBrite, Optimum Nutrition, Inc., VAYA Pharma, Vital Choice Wild Seafood & Organics, SPC, Bionova, The Nature’s Bounty Co., Arkopharma.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/fish-oil-capsules-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have been collaborating with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/