According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Feed Mycotoxin Detoxifiers Market was worth US$ 3.1 Bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 4.2 Bn by 2030 end.
The presence of various mycotoxins in animal feed contaminates it, which harms animal health. The unfavorable consequences in animals could range from reproductive problems and organ damage to increased vulnerability to infectious infections.
Mycotoxin detoxifiers are employed in animal feed to protect animals from the detrimental effects. Detoxifiers are unique to each mycotoxin and must be supplied in animal feed to attenuate mycotoxin effects.
The market for feed mycotoxins is expected to rise during the forecast period due to the growing threat of mycotoxin contamination in animal feed and increasing incidences of mycotoxin occurrences in crops.
Feed Mycotoxin Detoxifiers Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights:
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Feed Mycotoxin Detoxifiers growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Feed Mycotoxin Detoxifiers Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the Global Cosmetic Ingredients across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/feed-mycotoxin-detoxifiers-market/
By Animal Type: Poultry will account for the highest proportion of the feed mycotoxin detoxifiers market over the forecast period. The reason for this is increased consumer preferences for poultry meat and the occurrence of aflatoxins in poultry feeds, which contaminate meals and diminish chicken body weights, among other factors.
By Product Type: Mycotoxin Binders are expected to increase at the fastest CAGR during the projected period due to their ability to inhibit mycotoxin absorption in the animal’s intestinal system by adsorbing toxins to their surface.
By Region: Europe was the largest market segment evaluated in 2020, accounting for around 43.5% of the market. The increase in the animal meat market, and hence the compound feed sector, is primarily responsible for market growth. Another factor contributing to the market’s growth is increased farmer awareness of the benefits of mycotoxin detoxifiers.
The market for feed mycotoxin detoxifiers is consolidated. The market’s major players control a sizable portion of the total market. Because of their global presence and the lack of indigenous enterprises in a few regions, the top players have a larger market share.
Key companies covered in the market study are Cargill, BASF, ADM, Bayer, Perstorp, Chr. Hansen, Kemin, Nutreco, Adisseo, Alltech, Novus International, Biomin, Impextraco, Norel, and Global Nutritech
Segments Covered in Report
By Animal Type:
- Other Species ( Dogs, Cats, and Horses)
By Product Type:
- Mycotoxin Binders
- Mycotoxin Modifiers
- Aquaculture Industry
- Feed Manufacturers
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Food & Beverage Domain
ChemView Consulting’s Food & Beverage domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis while highlighting opportunities for growth for companies in the food and beverage industry with a focus on plant-based meat options, clean labels, and nutritionally dense and plant-based ingredients. Our research helps us better understand consumer demand and shifting preferences. In addition, we assist companies in developing strategies to attract new customers and retain existing strongholds. The comprehensive coverage includes Food Additives & Ingredients, Food Supplements, Food Processing & Processed Food, and Beverages. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide chemicals & materials, oil & gas, and alternate energy clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001