“Global Feed Additives Market is estimated to witness a growth rate of 2.8% over the forecast period to create better solutions for replacing nutritional deficiencies in animals,” according to ChemView Consulting’s Analyst.
According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Feed Additives Market was worth US$ 16.7 Bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.8% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 20.8 Bn by 2030 end.
Increasing consumption of animal-based commodities, increased feed output, meat product standardization owing to disease outbreaks, and the use of new animal husbandry practices to improve meat quality have led to an increase in the feed additive market.
Feed Additives Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights:
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Feed Additives growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Feed Additives Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the Global Cosmetic Ingredients across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/feed-additives-market/
By Type: The feed preservatives segment is expected to increase at the fastest CAGR over the projection period. The growing focus of feed manufacturers on extending feed shelf life has boosted the demand for feed preservatives. In the last few decades, animal breeding has had significant nutritional modifications, resulting in an increasing requirement for feed preservatives such as mold inhibitors and anticaking agents.
By Livestock: The poultry category is expected to be the largest and fastest-growing feed additives market segment. Concerns about animal health and human preferences for a specific hue of yolk and flesh drive demand for poultry feed additives.
By Form: Dry forms are more popular among animal farmers since they are easy to mix with feed and store. Its availability in pellet and mash forms provides consumers with additional mixing options, which should boost the expansion of this industry.
By Region: Because of its enormous livestock population and rapid growth, the Asia Pacific region will dominate the worldwide market. The number of feed mills and feed output in the area has grown, particularly in India and Japan.
The top five competitors, BASF SE, EVONIK INDUSTRIES AG, Cargill, Inc., Koninklijke DSM N.V., and Nutreco N.V., are expected to account for 35-45% of the overall market share.
Key companies covered in the market study are Cargill, ADM, Evonik, DuPont, BASF, DSM, Ajinomoto, Novozymes, Chr. Hansen , TEGASA, Nutreco , Kemin Industries Inc. and Adisseo
Segments Covered in Report
- Amino acids
- Mycotoxin detoxifiers
- Flavors & sweeteners
- Non-protein nitrogen
- Aquatic animals
- Other livestock (equine and pet food)
By Source Type:
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Chemicals & Materials Domain
ChemView Consulting’s chemicals & materials domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the chemicals and materials business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes bulk, fine, specialty, petrochemicals, innovative materials, composites, and nanotechnology, focusing on “green alternatives,” recycling, and renewable technology advances. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for chemical manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide chemicals & materials, oil & gas, and alternate energy clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: email@example.com
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001