Global Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene (ETFE) Market is estimated to witness a growth rate of 6.5% over the forecast period as its consumption is rising in Building & Construction industry – according to ChemView Consulting’s Analyst.
According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the worldwide Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene (ETFE) Market was worth US$ 356.8 Mn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 590.5 Mn by 2030 end.
ETFE film is entirely recyclable, reduces system costs and helps manufacturers reduce packing and shipping costs. ETFE features a low coefficient of friction, which allows for self-cleaning, and a matt finish to prevent glare reflection.
Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene (ETFE) Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights:
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene (ETFE) growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene (ETFE) Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the Global Cosmetic Ingredients across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/ethylene-tetrafluoroethylene-etfe-market/
By Product Type: Pellet/granule is expected to be the most common ETFE over the projection period. ETFE pellets/granules can be extruded and injected to make films, sheets, wires, cables, and tubes. These are employed in various end-use sectors such as architectural, automotive, chemical processing, and others.
By Application: During the forecast period, films and sheets are expected to be the largest and fastest-growing application segment in the ETFE market. ETFE films and sheets offer high mechanical strength and are resistant to temperature, age, and chemicals. Because of their better light transmission capabilities, ETFE films and sheets are increasingly replacing glass in the architecture and construction industries.
By End-Use Industry: During the forecast period, Building & Construction is expected to be the largest end-use industry sector in the ETFE market. ETFE is commonly used for roofing in non-residential, civil infrastructure, and commercial buildings. The construction business is heavily influenced by energy efficiency, cost control, low carbon emissions, sustainability, recyclability, and green buildings.
Major ETFE manufacturing companies used various organic and inorganic growth tactics to increase their market position. These players used new product development, contracts and partnerships, and expansion as important growth strategies to improve their product range and regional presence and address the growing demand for ETFE in emerging nations.
Some of the key companies covered in the market study incudes 3M (US), AGC Inc. (Japan), Hubei Everflon Polymer CO.Ltd. (China), Daikin Industries Ltd. (Japan), Vector Foiltec. (Germany),DuPont de Nemours Inc (US), Ensinger (Germany), Asahi Glass Co., Ltd., Guangzhou Li Chang Fluoroplastics Co., Ltd., and The Chemours Company.
Segments Covered in Report
By Product Type:
By Technology Basis:
- Extrusion Molding
- Injection Molding
- Films & Sheets
- Wires & Cables
By End-Use Industry:
- Building & Construction
- Aerospace & Defense
- Solar Energy
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Chemicals & Materials Domain
ChemView Consulting’s chemicals & materials domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the chemicals and materials business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes bulk, fine, specialty, petrochemicals, innovative materials, composites, and nanotechnology, focusing on “green alternatives,” recycling, and renewable technology advances. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for chemical manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide chemicals & materials, oil & gas, and alternate energy clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001