Ethylene Dichloride Market Overview
According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the current valuation of the Global Ethylene Dichloride Market is worth US$ 16,472.0 Mn in 2022. The market value of stainless steel is expected to reach US 24,382.6 Mn by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 4.0% over the forecast period.
Sales in the market are anticipated to be boosted by the growing use of polyethylene dichloride as a chemical intermediary in creating vinyl chloride monomers. Additionally, it is employed globally in producing polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Since ethylene chloride is non-toxic to aquatic organisms and does not build up in the marine food chain, it is considered environmentally beneficial. Another element anticipated to fuel the market’s expansion is the expanding utilization of industrial and consumer goods manufacturing.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that in the upcoming years, it is anticipated that rising PVC production and consumption will boost ethylene chloride sales globally. PVC is widely utilized in various applications, including pipes and fittings, flooring, wires, power and signal cables, and films and sheets. PVC is the third most extensively produced polymer globally, behind polypropylene and polyethylene. The electrical and automotive industries are anticipated to use it more due to its high oil and chemical resistance and fire retardant qualities.
The vinyl chloride monomer (VCM) segment is anticipated to dominate the worldwide ethylene dichloride market in terms of application. Given that VCM is considered detrimental to human health, there has been an increase in the conversion of VCM to polymeric PVC, which is responsible for the growth. The demand for PVC is expected to increase due to the building industry’s continued expansion. A growing number of proposed smart city initiatives will encourage the use of PVC, increasing demand for ethylene chloride.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/ethylene-dichloride-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM)
- Ethylene Amines
- Other Solvents
By Production Process:
- Direct Chlorination
- Oxy Chlorination
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Ethylene Dichloride Market
- Based on the application, the vinyl chloride monomer (VCM) segment is anticipated to dominate the worldwide ethylene dichloride market. The demand for PVC is expected to increase due to the building industry’s continued expansion. A growing number of proposed smart city initiatives will encourage the use of PVC, increasing demand for ethylene chloride.
- Due to the region’s increasing industrialization, Asia-Pacific is predicted to have substantial growth throughout the projected period, holding a market share of 54.6%.
- Sales in the U.K. market are projected to increase due to the sectors’ rapid rise in the pharmaceutical and packaging industries. The market for ethylene dichloride in Europe is projected to account for roughly 21.2% of the overall market share.
Key companies covered in the market study are Olin Corporation, Occidental Chemical Corporation, Formosa Plastics Corporation, Tosoh Corporation, Vynova Group, SABIC, Westlake Chemical Corporation, Thyssenkrupp AG, PT Asahimas Chemical, Prochem, Inc., VESTOLIT GmbH, Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
Get Sample PDF Brochure @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/ethylene-dichloride-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have been collaborating with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/