Essential Fatty Acids Market Overview
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Essential Fatty Acids Market grew at a CAGR of 5.6% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 5146.7 Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 8,544.5 Mn by 2032 end.
Due to the rising demand for functional foods and dietary supplements, the global market is expanding rapidly. The primary drivers propelling the growth of the worldwide omega fatty acid components market are the rising public awareness of the health advantages of polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) and the technical developments to increase their bioavailability.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that excessive saturated fat consumption can lead to heart health issues. Essential fatty acids decrease cardiovascular disease risk. Low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels and the risk of cognitive impairment in adults can be reduced by eating a nutritious diet rich in heart-protective monounsaturated and omega-3 fats. Organizations like the World Health Organization and the American Heart Association recommend a diet high in fish intake. Additionally, these groups advise eating primarily fatty fish twice a week. Such measures are assisting in raising Omega 3 demand.
Omega-3 fats have been demonstrated to help prevent heart disease and stroke may help manage lupus, eczema, and rheumatoid arthritis, and may play protective roles in cancer and other illnesses. These benefits are most likely the result of omega-3 fats. A significant family of polyunsaturated fats is the omega-3 family.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/essential-fatty-acids-market/
Segments Covered in Report
By Product Type:
- Omega-3 Fatty Acid
- Omega-6 Fatty Acid
- Omega-7 Fatty Acid
- Omega-9 Fatty Acid
- Dietary Supplement
- Infant Formula
- Food and Beverages
- Animal Food and Feed
- Algal and Fungus Oil
- Fish Oil
- Krill Oil
- Chia Seed Oil
- Flax Seed Oil
- Dairy Products
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Essential Fatty Acids Market
- Based on the product type, Omega-3 fats have been demonstrated to help prevent heart disease and stroke, may help manage lupus, eczema, and rheumatoid arthritis, and play protective roles in cancer and other illnesses. These benefits are most likely the result of omega-3 fats. A significant family of polyunsaturated fats is the omega-3 family.
- Based on the application, food and beverages are increasing in demand.
- Based on the region, with a market share of 34.0%, North America’s essential fatty acids market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.3%. The two main market drivers are the growing demand for dietary supplements and the popularity of plant-based foods.
Key companies covered in the market study are BASF SE, FMC Corporation, The Dow Chemical Company, Koninklijke DSM NV, Enzymotec Ltd., Croda International Plc, Omega Protein Corporation, Aker BioMarine AS, Polaris Nutritional Lipids, Cargill, Incorporated, Arista Industries, Nutrifynn Caps, Inc., Sea Dragon Ltd., Lysi hf., GC Rieber Oils AS, Bizen Chemical Co. LTD, Maruha Nichiro Corporation, Olvea Fish Oils, Arctic Nutrition AS, Golden Omega
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/essential-fatty-acids-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impact market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have collaborated with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/