Global Emollient Esters Market is estimated to witness an incremental growth rate of 5.5% over the forecast period due to Emollient Esters extensive use in Personal Care – according to ChemView Consulting’s Analyst.
According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the worldwide Emollient Esters Market was worth US$ 228.4 Bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 350.5 Bn by 2030 end.
Pollutants in the environment, including road fumes, industrial pollution, cigarette smoke, and stubble burning, damaged hair and skin. The abovementioned factors increase demand for anti-pollution skincare and personal care products, presenting healthy growth potential for Emollient Esters Market.
Emollient Esters Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights:
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Emollient Esters Market growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Emollient Esters Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the Global Cosmetic Ingredients across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/emollient-esters-market/
By Product Type: Caprylic/capric triglycerides help smooth the skin and act as an antioxidant. Because of their high-fat content at the surface and autoxidizing properties, they are perfect for chemical and cosmetic products.
By End-Use: Over One-Third of the End-User market comprises Emollient Esters consumed by skin care products. This expansion is mostly due to increased demand for Emollient Esters in moisturizers, anti-aging skin care products, and sun care products.
By Region: Europe dominates the global market for Emollient Esters, accounting for 40.0% of the total market share. The expansion of the Emollient Esters sector in Europe is due to the huge presence of personal care and cosmetic item producers in European countries.
The Emollient Esters Market is fragmented, with a few significant competitors and many smaller players. In terms of product offerings, developments, and distribution networks, organized players in the emollient esters market have an advantage over smaller businesses.
Key companies covered in the market study: Major Global Emollient Esters Market players are BASF SE, Rita Corporation, Ashland Inc., Phoenix Chemical, Inc., Croda International Plc, Lipo Chemicals, Inc., Solvay SA, Abitec Corporation, Phoenix Chemical, Inc., Vantage Specialty Chemicals and Yasho Industries Pvt., Ltd.
Segments Covered in Report
By Product Type:
- Isopropyl Myristate
- C12-C15 Alkyl Benzoate
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Cetyl Palmitate
- Myristyl Myristate
- Hair Care
- Skin Care
- Sun Care
- Oral Care
- Personal Care
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Chemicals & Materials Domain
ChemView Consulting’s chemicals & materials domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the chemicals and materials business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes bulk, fine, specialty, petrochemicals, innovative materials, composites, and nanotechnology, focusing on “green alternatives,” recycling, and renewable technology advances. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for chemical manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide chemicals & materials, oil & gas, and alternate energy clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: email@example.com
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001