Global EMI Shielding Market is estimated to witness a growth rate of 4.5% over the forecast period due to its fast-rising demand from the telecommunication industry – according to ChemView Consulting’s Analyst
According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the worldwide EMI Shielding Market was worth US$ 6.4 Bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 9.1 Bn by 2030 end.
The rapid development of telecommunication infrastructure worldwide, the penetration of wireless mobile communications, and the increasing usage of electric components in automobiles have increased the demand for shielding electrical and digital equipment to prevent EMI.
EMI Shielding Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights:
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global EMI Shielding growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global EMI Shielding Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the Global Cosmetic Ingredients across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/emi-shielding-market/
By Material: Due to their ability to provide EMI shielding for non-metal surfaces, conductive coatings and paints continue to represent the largest market share. Surface resistance in conductive coatings is inversely related to coating thickness.
For insulating the casing from electromagnetic interference, materials including silver, nickel, graphite, and copper with a silver coating are utilized.
By Application: EMI shielding is becoming one of the most crucial technologies in the Military. Extensive use in the Military is anticipated to further fuel the expansion of the EMI shielding market. It is a protective covering for delicate parts on drones, trucks, helicopters, control panels, and other vehicles. The effectiveness of EMI shielding is essential to fend off severe interruptions
Competition Summary: Many businesses, notably the automotive industry, are investing in EMI shielding to protect sensitive equipment from failures, decrease financial losses, and improve safety features.
Key companies covered in the market study: Major global EMI Shielding Market players are 3M Company, ETS-Lindgren Inc., Henkel Corporation, KGS, Kitagawa Industries Co. Ltd., Laird PLC, Leader Tech Inc., and Parker Hannifin Corp.
Segments Covered in Report
- EMI Shielding Tapes & Laminates
- Conductive Coatings & Paints
- Metal Shielding
- Conductive Polymers
- EMI/EMC Filters
- Consumer Electronics
- Telecom & IT
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Chemicals & Materials Domain
ChemView Consulting’s chemicals & materials domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the chemicals and materials business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes bulk, fine, specialty, petrochemicals, innovative materials, composites, and nanotechnology, focusing on “green alternatives,” recycling, and renewable technology advances. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for chemical manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide chemicals & materials, oil & gas, and alternate energy clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: email@example.com
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001