Eggshell Membrane Market Overview
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Eggshell Membrane Market grew at a CAGR of 9.1% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 147.8 Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 10.6% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 404.8 Mn by 2032 end.
The Eggshell membrane, also known as the shell membrane, is the transparent film lining the hen’s eggshell. The membrane of the eggshell is naturally glucosamine, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid, and proteins that support bone, tissue, and cartilage strength, including glycosaminoglycan (GAG), glucosamine, and chondroitin.
As a result of its rich nutritional profile, it is widely used in food supplements, medicines, and cosmetic and personal care products. Additionally, the growing trend of food fortification in the food and beverage industries has successfully resulted in adding eggshell membranes as an ingredient.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that in terms of product, the capsules segment led the eggshell membrane market in 2021. The demand for eggshell membranes is expected to stay high since most significant players provide it in capsule form and because it is increasingly used in nutraceuticals. Customers also favor capsules over tablets, processed powders, candies, and chews.
In 2021, the hydrolyzed category held a bigger market share for eggshell membranes, which is anticipated to continue during the forecast year. Due to their high membrane composition, hydrolyzed membranes are the most widely used form in various sectors worldwide.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/eggshell-membrane-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Food & beverages
- Cosmetics & personal care products
- Other applications
- Other products
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Eggshell Membrane Market
- Based on the type, in 2021, the hydrolyzed category held a bigger market share for eggshell membranes, which is anticipated to continue during the forecast year. Due to their high membrane composition, hydrolyzed membranes are the most widely used form in various sectors worldwide.
- Based on the application, the rising use of cosmetic and personal care products has improved skin nourishment and the avoidance of diseases linked to joint human health, which is anticipated to be a major demand driver.
- Based on the region, North America dominated the market with a 24.1% global revenue share. Compared to the other areas, North American consumers are very health-conscious. As a result of rising consumer demand for wholesome food supplements and high consumer affordability, North America is one of the key regions in the global egg membrane market.
Key companies covered in the market study are Stratum Nutrition, Biova LLC, Microcore Research Laboratories, Ecovatec Solutions, Eggnovo SL, Kewpie Corporation, Eggbrane, Certified Nutraceuticals Inc., Bolise Co., Ltd., Mitushi Biopharma
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/eggshell-membrane-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impact market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have collaborated with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/