According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Egg Replacement Ingredients Market was worth US$ 1,209.9 Mn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 1,943.1 Mn by 2030 end.
Egg replacement components are used to replace eggs and lower egg content without impacting the taste or nutritional value of the product. Egg replacement components are made up of numerous food ingredients such as food starch, milk, soya-based milk, and so on.
Egg substitute components have similar nutritional and physiological advantages to eggs. Eggs are high in protein, vitamins, and minerals, which may also be found in applesauce, mashed bananas, crushed flaxseeds, silken tofu, and other foods.
Consumer demand, enhanced food safety, allergy reduction, simpler handling and storage, reduced price, and environmental sustainability are all reasons for employing egg substitutes.
Egg Replacement Ingredients Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights:
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Egg Replacement Ingredients’s growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Egg Replacement Ingredients Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the market across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/egg-replacement-ingredients-market/
By Ingredient: Because milk protein is high in nutrients and possesses egg-like properties, they account for a sizable portion of the market. The usage of milk proteins as emulsifiers, binders, and leavening agents in different baking, sauce, and dressing applications has increased significantly in recent years, supporting the Egg Replacer market expansion.
By Application: The mayonnaise sector is expected to account for 38.5% of the worldwide egg replacement ingredient market by the end of 2021.
By Region: The North American area retained a sizable market share because of rising buying power and increased embrace of vegan ideals. The North American egg replacement ingredient market is estimated to account for 48.0% of the global market by the end of 2021.
The vendors in the worldwide egg replacement ingredients market serve a niche market. This issue reduces the firms’ market share and forces them to rely on other revenue sources. Market vendors are targeting several domains within the food business in a staggered way. Beginning with eggless baking ingredients, these merchants have expanded into various other areas of the food sector.
Key companies covered in the market study are Corbion NV, Glanbia Plc, Tate & Lyle Plc, Ingredion Incorporated, Ener-G Foods, Inc., Natural Products, Inc., Orchard Valley Foods Limited, Puratos Group, TerraVia Holdings, Inc. and Archer Daniels Midland Company
Segments Covered in Report
- Milk Protein Formulation
- Algal Flour
- Soy Products (Lecithin, Tofu & Tahini)
- Others (Fruit Purees & Vinegar)
- Biscuits & Cookies
- Noodles & Pasta
- Large Scale Food Manufacturers
- Small Scale Food Manufacturers
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Food & Beverage Domain
ChemView Consulting’s Food & Beverage domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis while highlighting opportunities for growth for companies in the food and beverage industry with a focus on plant-based meat options, clean labels, and nutritionally dense and plant-based ingredients. Our research helps us better understand consumer demand and shifting preferences. In addition, we assist companies in developing strategies to attract new customers and retain existing strongholds. The comprehensive coverage includes Food Additives & Ingredients, Food Supplements, Food Processing & Processed Food, and Beverages. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy, and Packaging clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001