According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global E-commerce Packaging Market was worth US$ 57.0 Bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.5% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 193.3 Bn by 2030 end.
Protecting goods from environmental harm and contamination, such as dust, moisture, and germs is the main purpose of e-commerce packaging. Additionally, things like furniture and electronics need to be protected from harm. E-commerce packaging is crucial for branding and retaining customers. Adopting environmentally friendly and visually pleasing packing materials boosted product resale.
The market is expanding primarily due to the rising use of e-commerce packaging to shield goods from environmental harm and contamination, such as dust, moisture, and bacteria. The rise of the clothes and footwear sectors, rising middle-class populations with discretionary incomes, and increased internet access in developing and undeveloped nations are the major trends in the worldwide e-commerce packaging business.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/e-commerce-packaging-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Protective Packaging
- Corrugated Board
- Paper and Paperboard
- Electronics and Electrical
- Apparels and Accessories
- Personal Care, Household
- Food and Beverages
- Retail, Automotive
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the E-commerce Packaging Market
- Based on material, due to the fact that many e-commerce companies are looking at sustainable packaging solutions in addition to lowering plastic waste and moving toward paper-based packaging, corrugated boards have become the largest worldwide e-commerce packaging throughout the anticipated time. The change also affects the consumer technology industry, which is sensitive to environmental effects and may profit from a better design that makes packaging more trustworthy.
- Based on end-use, Compared to other applications of the Global E-Commerce Packaging Market over the predicted period, fashion and apparel are the segments with the highest growth rate in the Global E-Commerce Packaging Market due to the demand for quickly changing trends. All countries only need to keep updating their citizens to keep up with the trends.
- Based on region, Asia Pacific maintained a leading position in the market in 2021,and it is anticipated that it will continue to do so during the forecast period. Due to the expanding clientele brought on by the developing economies of important nations like China and India, there are many e-commerce deliveries in the areas. It will therefore increase demand for more packaging items in the area.
Key companies covered in the market study are Smurfit Kappa, Nippon Paper Industries Co. Ltd, Crawford Packaging, Georgia-Pacific, DS Smith, Mondi, Packaging Corporation of America, Salazar Packaging, Inc, Lil Packaging USA, Amcor Plc, Sealed Air, Rengo Packaging Inc, Orora Packaging Australia Pty Ltd, RAJA PACK Ltd, Pemcor packaging and Spartan Paperboard.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/e-commerce-packaging-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have been collaborating with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/