Global Drywall & Building Plaster market is estimated to witness a growth rate of 5.9% over the forecast period due to Drywall & Building Plaster used extensively in the construction industry, – according to ChemView Consulting’s Analyst.
According to research conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the worldwide Drywall & Building Plaster Market was worth US$ 5.2 Bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 8.3 Bn by 2030 end.
The critical factor driving the growth of the Drywall & Building Plaster market is the expansion of construction activities globally. With the worldwide construction industry expected to grow, the innovation of drywall-based construction techniques is likely to expand
Drywall & Building Plaster market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights:
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Drywall & Building Plaster growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Drywall & Building Plaster market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the Global Cosmetic Ingredients across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/drywall-building-plaster-market/
For More Details Visit Our Report Page:
By Application: The residential segment is expected to grow fastest during the forecast period. Drywalls are important in residential properties because they increase the aesthetic appeal while also leading interior heat through thermal insulation provided by false ceilings
By Region: Due to several massive ongoing and upcoming construction projects in countries such as China and India, the Asia Pacific market is expected to remain dominant through the forecasted period
Demand for drywall in China is expected to grow more than 7.0% per year during this period, boosted by significant increases in residential and non-residential construction spending.
Competition Summary: Prominent Drywall & Building Plaster manufacturers focus on expanding by establishing new plants. That will allow them to increase their production capacities and gain access to new distribution networks, which is expected to increase their customer base. Furthermore, they are working on expanding their product portfolio through strategic acquisitions and mergers to reach the broadest possible consumer base.
Some of the key companies covered in the market study include Saint-Gobain, Etex, Knauf Gips KG, Fermacell, Fermacell, Gyptec Iberica, National Gypsum Properties, USG Boral Building Products, PABCO Building Products, American Gypsum Company LLC, ROCKWOOL International A/S are anticipated to remain key players in the international business of the Global Drywall & Building Plaster Market.
Segments Covered in Report
By Product Type:
- Building Plaster
- Wholesale & Retail Buildings
- Academic & Educational Buildings
- Hotels & Restaurants
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Chemicals & Materials Domain
ChemView Consulting’s chemicals & materials domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the chemicals and materials business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes bulk, fine, specialty, petrochemicals, innovative materials, composites, and nanotechnology, focusing on “green alternatives,” recycling, and renewable technology advances. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for chemical manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide chemicals & materials, oil & gas, and alternate energy clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001