DC Power Supplies Market Overview
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global DC Power Supplies Market grew at a CAGR of 6.0% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 27,156.3Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 52,430.4Mn by 2032 end.
Electronic modules receive a stable and consistent power source from embedded circuits known as direct current (DC) power supplies. They are typically offered in two configurations, switching power supplies and linear power supplies. The switching variations can be utilized effectively for devices with low, medium, and high power output and are small and light in weight. They also offer improved power efficiency.
Large transformers are used in linear variations to convert alternating (AC) voltage to direct (DC) voltage. DC power supplies have several advantages, including consistent power on and off with few input-related issues and improved readback precision. This negates the need for external meters, shunts, relays, and switching calibration.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that the rise in household devices that need direct current to operate or charge has resulted in a major growth in the demand for AC to DC converters. Traditional home and office electronics require alternating current, or AC, at a voltage of 120, making 12-volt adapters essential. Therefore, it is expected that adapters giving 12-volt power supply and within its neighboring ranges will be the most alluring product globally on the market for DC power supplies.
Home appliances primarily use the low output category, which has an output power capability of less than 10 kW. This category of 5v to 12v DC converters makes up most of the market by volume.
Segments Covered in Report
By Output Power:
- Low output (Upto 10 kW)
- Medium output (10 to 100 kW)
- High output (100 to 250 kW)
- Defense & Government Services
- Wireless Communication & Infrastructure
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @
Key Takeaways from the DC Power Supplies Market
- Based on the output power, home appliances primarily use the low output category, which has an output power capability of less than 10 kW. This category of 5v to 12v DC converters makes up most of the market by volume.
- Based on the region, with a market share of 36.2%, North America holds a monopoly in the production and consumption of DC-regulated power supply converters. Over the projection years, this area is expected to experience the highest CAGR of 4.6%.
Key companies covered in the market study are Keysight Technologies, AMETEK, Goodwill Instrument, TDK Lambda, Chroma ATE
For critical insights on this market, speak to our Consultant Here @
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impact market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have collaborated with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
o Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
o In-house primary research team
o The in-house data visualization team
o Industry-wide network of research partners
o Database subscriptions
o The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/