Dairy Proteins Market Overview
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Dairy Proteins Market grew at a CAGR of 4.3% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 12364.9 Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 19,202.3 Mn by 2032 end.
The demand for dairy protein has increased due to consumers’ increased consumption of protein-rich foods. Manufacturers of dairy protein can now sell their products using a variety of health claims, which has contributed to the market for dairy protein growing.
Additionally, one of the primary factors driving the growing demand for dairy protein in various dietary supplements is the rise in the number of people with poor metabolic health in both developed and emerging countries, such as the U.S. and China. Additionally, the market for dairy protein as a crucial component in numerous application industries is expanding due to the rising demand for nutrient-rich goods.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed the growing demand for pediatric food, international trends in health and wellness, and a few other factors driving the dairy protein market. Dairy protein is also linked to several health advantages. In addition to helping to meet the demand for vital amino acids, dairy proteins are a prominent food source for patients with obesity disorders.
Due to the widespread use of milk protein concentrates in the personal care and cosmetics industries, this product is predicted to dominate the worldwide dairy market. Additionally, throughout the forecast period, demand for Milk Protein Concentrates would increase at a CAGR of 5.6%.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/dairy-proteins-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Casein and Derivatives
- Whey protein
- Milk Protein Concentrate
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Dairy Proteins Market
- Based on the type, due to the widespread use of milk protein concentrates in the personal care and cosmetics industries, this product is predicted to dominate the worldwide dairy market. Additionally, throughout the forecast period, demand for Milk Protein Concentrates would increase at a CAGR of 5.6%.
- Based on the application, this sector is currently the largest internationally due to the increased use of whey protein and milk protein concentrate in the food and beverage industry. It is predicted to expand at a CAGR of 4.9% throughout the forecast period. The global market for dairy protein is driven by the increase in demand for dairy protein and other milk-extracted proteins.
- Based on the region, the largest region, with a market share of 29.6%, is Europe. At a CAGR of 4.6%, it is predicted to reach USD 5310 million by 2032. Due to the rising demand for dairy proteins like milk protein concentrate in various food and beverage preparations such as bakery goods, snacks, and confectioneries, the market for these products is expected to expand rapidly. In addition, the rise in demand for sports drinks and the expansion of youth sports participation in the region result in higher consumption of casein and its derivatives, predicted to increase at the fastest pace during the projection period.
Key companies covered in the market study are Westland Milk Products; Idaho Milk Products; Fonterra Co-operative Group; CytoSport, Inc.; Anchor; United Dairymen of Arizona; Grassland Dairy Products, Inc.; PepsiCo; Eriefoods.com; Glanbia plc; Unternehmensgruppe Theo Müller; Tatura Milk Industries Ltd; Milk Specialties; LAÏTA PGC; Darigold; AMCO Proteins; ACE International and Avani Food Products
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/dairy-proteins-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impact market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have collaborated with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
o Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
o In-house primary research team
o The in-house data visualization team
o Industry-wide network of research partners
o Database subscriptions
o The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/