Cup Carriers Market Overview
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Cup Carriers Market grew at a CAGR of 4.7% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 473.5 Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.2 % and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 786.1 Mn by 2032 end.
Throughout the projected period, Given their many advantages, cup carriers will become more and more popular in food service, institutional use, and household use.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that Molded pulp is made from recycled paperboard and newspapers. It is also considered a sustainable packaging material. Molded pulp and paper cup carriers are non-toxic and 100% recyclable. Plastic cup carriers offer better strength against heavy loads, which eliminates the risk of product loss and are more protective.
Paper and wood are better options for environmental conservation as they are more eco-friendly. The paper segment is expected to lead in the global market during the forecast period.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/cup-carriers-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Molded Pulp
By Carrying Capacity:
- Single Cup
- 02 Cups to 04 Cups
- Above 4 Cups
By End Use:
- Quick Service Restaurant
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Cup Carriers Market
- Based on the Material, Molded fiber cup carriers are the second most preferred packaging materials, accounting for 36.5% of the total market share, with sales growing at 4.6% CAGR over the forecast period. In addition to being sustainable and biodegradable, these products are cost-competitive and water-resistant, making them applicable in a wide range of applications.
- Based on the End Use, The food service industry was one of the major segments contributing significantly to this sector. Food service providers can offer new and innovative ways to serve brands effectively and efficiently. Besides, this will also help them attract more people to their establishments.
- Based on Region, the Europe market held a sizeable revenue share of 35.6%. The German cup carriers market is expected to register a significant growth in demand due to the increasing food and beverage sector. Moreover, strong national retail sales will further add value to the market.
Key companies covered in the market study are MULTIPAP, Green Paper Products, LLC, Huhtamäki Oyj, Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products LP, Sabert Corporation, Pactiv LLC, Southern Champion Tray, LP, Graphic Packaging International, LLC, PakTech, WestRock Company, CELLULOPACK SAS, Cascades inc, MULTI-WAYS PACKAGING, Colpac Ltd, Dreamfly Packaging Co., Ltd, Detmold Group.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/cup-carriers-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have been collaborating with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/