According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Cosmetic Packaging Market was worth US$ 32,500.0 Mn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 45,600.0 Mn by 2030 end.
In emerging markets, the cosmetics market is expanding quickly, which is driving up demand as well. The main factors influencing the demand for cosmetic items are the rise in flexible income and the rising consumer awareness of beauty and cosmetics products.
The market for cosmetics packaging is expanding due to the persistent demand for cosmetics goods. Additionally, a wide variety of cosmetic packaging products are readily available in various capacities, designs, and shapes, making them appropriate for packing various cosmetics products in different forms, such as powder, liquid, and cream.
The marketing of cosmetics products also makes use of cosmetic packaging. Sales are boosted by attractive packaging, which improves the product’s look. Additionally, improvements in 3D technology have made it possible for makers of cosmetic packaging to create containers with intricate forms and patterns.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/cosmetic-packaging-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Blister & strip packs
- Aerosol cans
- Folding cartons
- Flexible plastics
- Others (include tins, liquid cartons, and loose paper)
- Rigid plastic
- Flexible packaging
- Hair care
- Color cosmetic
- Sun care
- Oral care
- Fragrances & perfumes
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Cosmetic Packaging Market
- Based on Material, the market for cosmetic packaging is anticipated to have the fastest growth in the paper-based sector. It is a highly sought-after material for cosmetics packaging due to factors including recyclability, maintainability, and eco-friendly components in the construction of packaging products.
- Based on application, the market for cosmetic packaging is anticipated to be dominated by the skin care sector. This commanding market position results from the enormous increase in demand for personal care and grooming products worldwide.
- Based on region, with a 44.0% market share in 2021, Asia Pacific was the largest region and is expected to have rapid CAGR growth in the next years. Japan provides the bulk of shares in the Asia Pacific and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% over the projected period.
Key companies covered in the market study are Albea, HCP Packaging, RPC Group Plc, Silgan Holdings, Bemis Company Inc, DS Smith, Graham Packaging Company, Libo Cosmetics, AptarGroup Inc, and AREMIX Packaging.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/cosmetic-packaging-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have been collaborating with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/