Global Corrugated Box Market is estimated to witness a growth rate of 4.8% over the forecast period due to increased use of online shopping in Central and Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, and sustainable packaging solutions – According to a ChemView Consulting Analyst.
As per the research conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the worldwide Corrugated Box market was worth US$ 135.1 Bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 196.6 Bn by 2030 end.
The market will likely develop even faster as it reduces the manufacturing cost. The expanding popularity of e-commerce, food & beverage, and electronic industries, as well as rising demand for corrugated boxes from emerging nations, are hot bets for the industry.
Global Corrugated Box Market 2022-2030: Report Coverage and Highlights
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Corrugated Box Market growth during the next 8 years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Corrugated Box Market size (2016-2020), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the Corrugated Box Market across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/corrugated-box-market/
By Application: A wide range of benefits makes flexography an attractive printing technique for packaging printing because it offers quick and economical printing. The printing process applies simple designs and colors to various packaging materials.
By Product Type: Slotted boxes account for the greatest section of all corrugated boxes. The market is segmented by type, with slotted boxes, telescope boxes, rigid boxes, and folder boxes among the categories. The slotted boxes category had a commanding position in terms of value and volume. The most popular variety is sewn, taped, or glued together from a single piece of corrugated board.
By Region: In terms of value, the APAC region is expected to be the largest market. APAC is predicted to expand at the fastest rate during the projected period. The market’s growth is aided by rising demand and supply in the food and beverage, electronics, and personal care industries, notably in China, India, and Japan.
Competition Summary: The Global Corrugated Box is estimated to be a Moderately Fragmented market. Key players account for a fair share of the overall business, with few prominent players dominating the global market. Key market participants in the international industry of Corrugated boxes have accounted for about 35 to 40% of the overall market share.
Key players are investing significantly in expanding their business footprint all over the globe through expansion, acquisitions, partnerships, and collaboration strategies. Key players are also investing in catering to the emerging applications for the product to gain maximum profit from the emerging fields.
Key companies covered in the market study: Mondi Group Plc, Bee Packaing, DS Smith Packaging Limited, Oji Holdings Corporation, Smurfit Kappa Group Plc, International Paper Company, WestRock Company, Georgia Pacific Packaging LLC, Pratt Industries, Inc., Tat Seng Packaging Group, VPK Packaging Group nv, STORA ENSO OYJ, Nelson Container Corporation, Great Little Box Company Ltd., Acme Corrugated Box Co. Inc.
Global Corrugated Box Market 2022-2030: Segmentation
By Board type:
- Single Face Board
- Single Wall Board
- Double Wall Board
- Triple Wall Board
By Grade type:
- Fluting Medium
By Product Type:
- Slotted Box
- Folder Box
- Telescope Box
- Die-Cut Box
By Material Type:
By End Use:
- Electricals & Electronics
- Textiles & Apparels
- Building & Construction
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Chemical & Fertilizers
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Chemicals & Materials Domain
ChemView Consulting’s chemicals & materials domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the chemicals and materials business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes bulk, fine, specialty, petrochemicals, innovative materials, composites, and nanotechnology, focusing on “green alternatives,” recycling, and renewable technology advances. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for chemical manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving chemicals & materials, oil & gas, and alternate energy clients worldwide. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001