Corrosion Protection Polymer Coating Market Overview
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Corrosion Protection Polymer Coating Market grew at a CAGR of 4.7% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 8,143.6 Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 13,139.3 Mn by 2032 end.
Throughout the projected period, the market is anticipated to grow in response to rising demand for dependable and continuous applications of corrosion protection polymer coatings including industrial equipment, aircraft, conveyor equipment, various types of machinery, and automotive parts.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that Corrosion of metals and metal surfaces remains a permanent problem in industries around the world. In almost all industries, the manufacture and transportation of products are changing rapidly, so there are more chemicals for corrosion consideration.
Companies continue to adopt innovative and effective corrosion control methods where polymer coatings are essential. The high resistance to chemical corrosion and abrasion continues to increase the demand for these anti-corrosion polymer coatings, while manufacturing containing hazardous substances and volatile emissions raises serious environmental concerns.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/corrosion-protection-polymer-coating-market/
Segments Covered in Report
Product Type :
- Vinyl Ester & Flake-filled Vinyl Ester
End Use :
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Mining & Metallurgy
Form Type :
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Corrosion Protection Polymer Coating Market
- Based on the Product type, The epoxy segment held the largest revenue share of 38.0% in the Corrosion Protection Polymer Coatings Market in 2021. Epoxy coatings provide excellent resistance to corrosion and heat and are quick to dry, tough, and protective for metal surfaces. Unlike traditional powder coatings, epoxy coatings are quick and easy to apply.
- Based on the application Corrosion protection coatings are used in oil & gas pipelines for corrosion protection. Corrosion protection coatings are used on all types of metal pipes, including steel, stainless steel, and aluminum.
- Based on Region, The Asia-Pacific (APAC) region held the largest share of 58.3% by geography in the Corrosion Protection Polymer Coatings Market in 2021 which is due to the rising demand for this type of coating in the oil & gas and marine transportation sector. The countries such as China, Japan, the Republic of Korea, and the Philippines have a high demand for this product in the industry.
Key companies covered in the market study are STEULER – KCH GmbH, Akzo Nobel NV, Jotun A/S, Axalta Coating Systems, Polycorp Limited, Koch Knight LLC, Ashland Global Holdings, Inc., The Sherwin Williams Company, PPG Industries, Inc., and BASF Coating GmbH.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/corrosion-protection-polymer-coating-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have been collaborating with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/