According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Compostable Foodservice Packaging Market Market was worth US$ 20.0 Bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 31.2 Bn by 2030 end.
Compostable packaging is made of organic materials that do not include plastic, making it biodegradable. Compostable food service packaging was a viable alternative, constructed from plant-based materials that degrade with waste products and transform into compost. Because of their sustainability and low waste, these materials are gaining appeal in the food service business.
Compostable Foodservice Packaging Market Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights:
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Compostable Foodservice Packaging Market growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Compostable Foodservice Packaging Market Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the market across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/compostable-foodservice-packaging-market/
By Packaging Type: Trays and cups are expected to account for more than 45.0% of total biodegradable foodservice packaging sold globally in 2022.
The usage of biodegradable trays in a wide range of applications ranging from on-the-go foods to snacks, confectionaries, and a variety of other applications makes it the most popular packaging type in the worldwide compostable foodservice packaging category.
Increased use of bio-degradable trays across various small and medium-sized food service organizations and end-user convenience provided by trays are considered to drive sales across all areas.
By Material Type: About 50.0% of the biodegradable foodservice packaging items are comprised of paper and paperboard throughout the anticipated period.
Paper & paperboard are the most desired material type by biodegradable foodservice packaging makers all over the world because of their low cost and little environmental impact. The increasing number of important industry participants transitioning to paper & paperboard for generating disposable food service packaging goods might be one of the reasons for the increased demand.
By Region: Europe is expected to have the highest sales of biodegradable food service cutlery among all other areas in the world. The growing awareness of the adverse impacts of pollution on the environment and customer preferences for sustainable packaging materials have made it the largest market for disposable foodservice packaging.
Sales of biodegradable foodservice packaging are likely to increase across Europe as the European Union increases its efforts to reduce waste created by food packaging in the area.
The market is consolidated with local and regional firms responding to domestic and urgent demands. In contrast, prominent players with significant regional presence account for a very modest part of the market.
Manufacturers in the global packaging industry are continually inventing in the foodservice packaging market to improve consumer convenience and capitalize on the enormous foodservice packaging market potential.
To keep ahead of their competition, globally famous biodegradable foodservice packaging manufacturers are working on extending their international footprint by developing various new disposable foodservice packaging solutions.
Key companies in the foodservice packaging market are developing environmentally friendly packaging forms composed of natural polymers that are readily biodegradable.
Key companies covered in the market study are Huhtamaki Oyj, WestRock Company, Stora Enso, Georgia Pacific LLC, Be Green Packaging, Berry Global, Inc., Pactiv LLC, TIPA Compostable Packaging, Genpak, LLC., Virosac S.r.l., Lollicup USA, Clearwater Paper Corporation, Kruger Inc. and Vegware Ltd.
Segments Covered in Report
By Packaging Type:
- Pouches & Sachets
By Material Type:
- Polylactic Acid (PLA)
- Polyhydroxyalkanoate (PHA)
- Polybutylene Succinate (PBS)
- Polybutylene Adipate Terephthalate (PBAT)
- Starch Blends
- Paper & Paperboard
- Coated Unbleached
- Molded Fiber
- Other Grades
- Chain Restaurants
- Non-Chain Restaurants
- Chain Café
- Non-Chain Café
- Delivery Catering
- Independent Sellers/ Kiosks
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Packaging Domain
ChemView Consulting’s Packaging domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the packaging business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes Packaging Equipment’s & Materials, Advanced Packaging, Industrial Packaging, Food & Beverage Packaging, Household Packaging, Personal Care and Pharmaceutical Packaging, and ICT Packaging. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy, and Packaging clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: email@example.com
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001