According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Cocoa Butter Market was worth US$ 2,515.7 Mn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 4,070.5 Mn by 2030 end.
Polyphenols, prevalent in plant diets, are the main antioxidants in cocoa. It contains fatty acids such as stearic acid, palmitic acid, myristic acid, arachidic acid, and lauric acid. It’s a texture enhancer in many personal care items, including lip glosses, skin lotions, and cosmetics.
Cocoa butter is an important component of chocolate pastries and confections because it influences the flavor and texture of the chocolate. Cocoa butter is prepared from the alkalized cocoa body and baked cocoa pods. Cocoa butter can help with various health problems, including skin irritation and hair loss.
Cocoa Butter Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights:
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Cocoa Butter growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Cocoa Butter Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the Global Cosmetic Ingredients across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/cocoa-butter-market/
By Nature: Organic Cocoa butter held the highest share of the Global Cocoa Butter Consumption Market in 2020 and is expected to increase at a CAGR of 6.4% between 2022 and 2030. It is due to the numerous health benefits connected with organic cocoa butter. It provides multiple health benefits due to the presence of flavonoids. It aids in the prevention of heart disease, the maintenance of good blood pressure, and the improvement of skin disorders.
Chemical fertilizers and pesticides are not used in the production of organic cocoa. It is also healthier to ingest. Thus people are willing to spend a higher price for organic cocoa. As a result, the organic category is predicted to grow the most in the global cocoa market.
By End-Use: Food & Beverages held the highest share of the Global Cocoa Butter Consumption Market in 2020 and is expected to increase at a CAGR of 6.7% between 2022 and 2030. It is because cocoa butter is primarily used to manufacture confectionery items such as chocolates. It is naturally strong in antioxidants, including many polyphenol and flavonoid antioxidants. It benefits heart health.
By Region: Europe dominated the Global Cocoa Butter Consumption Market in 2020, accounting for 35.0% percent of the total, owing to rising demand for deodorized cocoa butter for flavoring. Increased consumer demand for a healthy diet and increased applications in the beauty industry are driving market expansion in this area.
Cocoa butter processors are progressively focusing on strengthening trade relations with the countries exporting cocoa beans. Because the cocoa butter supply chain is so fragmented, trading has played a significant role in industry expansion.
Key global Cocoa Butter Consumption Market strategies include product launches, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and R&D activities.
Key companies covered in the market study are Barry Callebaut AG, Blommer Chocolate Company, Cargill, Inc., Ciranda, Inc., Guan Chong Cocoa Manufacturer Sdn. Bhd., Olam International Limited, The Hershey Company, Touton S.A., United Cocoa Processor, Inc., and VJ Jindal Cocoa Private Limited.
Segments Covered in Report
By Product Type:
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Frozen Desserts
- Personal Care
- Plastic Containers
- Paper Containers
By Sales Channel:
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Food & Beverage Domain
ChemView Consulting’s Food & Beverage domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis while highlighting opportunities for growth for companies in the food and beverage industry with a focus on plant-based meat options, clean labels, and nutritionally dense and plant-based ingredients. Our research helps us better understand consumer demand and shifting preferences. In addition, we assist companies in developing strategies to attract new customers and retain existing strongholds. The comprehensive coverage includes Food Additives & Ingredients, Food Supplements, Food Processing & Processed Food, and Beverages. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, and Clean Energy, and Packaging clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: email@example.com
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001