Chromatography Resin Market Overview
According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the current valuation of the Global Chromatography Resin Market is worth US$ 2,409.0 Mn in 2022. The market value of stainless steel is expected to reach US$ 4,738.9 Mn by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 7.0% over the forecast period.
The increasing adoption of affinity chromatography resin technology is expected to increase global demand for chromatography resins. The constant need for drug development activities to produce biopharma and biological products for diagnostics is driving the growth. In addition, an increase in demand for monoclonal antibody production will boost sales in the coming years.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that over the past ten years, the need for chromatography resins in drug discovery applications has been driven by the expanding pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical R&D activities. Because of the anticipated regulatory environment, biosimilars are now in high demand in Asia-Pacific and are expected to grow rapidly in the US and Japan.
Chromatography resins are widely used in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors for various purposes, including manufacturing highly pure pharmaceuticals, monitoring and analyzing minute impurities, and identifying molecules like vitamins and proteins, lipids, and other substances.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/chromatography-resin-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Synthetic Resins
- Natural Polymer
- Inorganic Media
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
- Academics & Research
- Food & Beverage
- Water & Environmental Analysis
- Ion Exchange
- Size Exclusion
- Hydrophobic Interaction
- Mixed Mode
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Get Sample PDF Brochure @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/chromatography-resin-market/
Key Takeaways from the Chromatography Resin Market
- Based on the type, synthetic chromatography resins are anticipated to witness higher growth compared to native chromatography resins. Synthetic chromatography resins are widely used in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors for various purposes.
- Based on the technique, the affinity chromatography market is anticipated to be driven by the increasing demand for protein A for practical and effective antibody purification. Affinity chromatography resin technology is expected to lead the segment, exhibiting growth at 11.2% CAGR.
- Based on region, North America held the largest market share of 34.5% in the global chromatography resin market. In North America, the U.S. leads the market for chromatography resin, followed by Canada. North America’s robust therapeutic monoclonal antibody industry is one of the main factors that propel the chromatography resin market.
Some of the key companies covered in the market study are Merck KGaA, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Wipro GE Healthcare Pvt Ltd, Purolite, Agilent Technologies, GE Healthcare, Waters Corporation, Expedeon Ltd., Pall Corporation, PerkinElmer Inc., Kaneka Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation, Knauer GmbH, Tosoch Bioscience, Avantor Performance Materials Inc., Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, W.R. Grace & Co., JSR Micro Inc., and Life Technology Corporation.
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have been collaborating with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/