Global Ceramic Tiles Market is estimated to witness a growth rate of 6.6% over the forecast period due to rapid infrastructural development and housing projects in countries such as India, China, Vietnam, and Indonesia.,”According to a ChemView Consulting Analyst.
As per the research conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Ceramic Tiles Market was worth US$ 235.2 Bn in 2022 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.6% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 392.2 Bn by 2030 end.
Convenience and comfort are becoming increasingly essential to customers due to busy lifestyles and work schedules; as a result, big, organized retail establishments focus on stocking more variations and brands of ceramic tiles under one roof to provide consumers with more alternatives.
Global Ceramic Tiles Market 2022-2030: Report Coverage and Highlights
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Ceramic Tiles Market growth during the next 8 years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Global Ceramic Tiles Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the Global Ceramic Tiles Market across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/ceramic-tiles-market/
By Application: In 2021, the flooring application segment held a 53.6% market share. Increasing demand from commercial construction, such as hotels and shopping malls, is expected to drive product demand because these tiles are both cost-effective and aesthetically pleasing.
By End-Use: The residential segment controls the majority share of the market. The exponential rise in population and government initiatives to build houses for the economically disadvantaged section of the community have increased residential construction activities, thereby increasing demand.
By Region: Due to the region’s fast socio-economic growth, Asia Pacific is the most attractive market for ceramic tiles. Asia-Pacific held the highest market share of 43.2% in 2021 in terms of value. The demand for ceramic tile materials in this region is fueled by an increase in the number of new dwelling units and massive expenditures in the infrastructure sector.
North America is expected to witness healthy growth in the market. The recent trend of personalization and customization will increase energy-efficient buildings for commercial and governmental offices is anticipated to drive the market in North America.
Due to the presence of numerous players, the global market is fragmented. Key players’ dominance is determined by their production capacity, brand recognition, product offerings, and innovative strategic partnerships and acquisitions.
To improve its visual appeal, market companies are focusing on adding a variety of shapes, sizes, designs, and styles. Key players’ dominance is determined by their production capacity, brand recognition, product offerings, and innovative strategic partnerships and acquisitions.
Key companies covered in the market study: Ceramica Saloni, China Ceramics, Crossville Inc., Kajaria Ceramics, Lamsoa Group, Mohawk Industries, R.A.K. Ceramics, Siam Cement Group, Ceramica Carmelo For, STN Ceramica, Dynasty Ceramic Public Company Limited, Cersanit Group, Somany Ceramics, Kale Group, Vitromex USA, Inc.
Global Ceramic Tiles Market 2022-2030: Segmentation
By Product Type:
- Glazed ceramic tiles
- Porcelain tiles
- Scratch-free ceramic tiles
By Construction Type:
- New Construction
- Renovation and Replacement
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Chemicals & Materials Domain
ChemView Consulting’s chemicals & materials domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the chemicals and materials business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes bulk, fine, specialty, petrochemicals, innovative materials, composites, and nanotechnology, focusing on “green alternatives,” recycling, and renewable technology advances. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for chemical manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving chemicals & materials, oil & gas, and alternate energy clients worldwide. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: email@example.com
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001