Global Ceramic Coatings Market is estimated to witness a growth rate of 7.4% over the forecast period owing to significant demand of ceramic materials in Automotive and Aerospace & Defence Industries according to a ChemView Consulting Analyst.
As per the research conducted by ChemView Consulting, In 2022, the worldwide ceramic coatings market was worth US$ 9.4 Bn, and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 16.6 Bn by 2030 end.
The market is expanding owing to the growing demand for the installation of solar photovoltaic systems in residences, commercial buildings, and industrial plants. Ceramic coatings are widely used in the healthcare industry for easier cleaning and reprocessing due to their hydrophobic properties, longer product life, higher hardness, corrosion resistance, and other benefits. As a result, the growing healthcare industry is fueling the growth of the ceramic coatings market, which is expected to fuel demand in the global Ceramic Coatings market in the coming years.
Ceramic Coatings Market 2017-2030: Report Coverage and Highlights
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Ceramic Coating’s growth during the next 8 years (2022-2030)
- Assessment Global of the historical and current Global Ceramic Coatings market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the Global Ceramic Coatings across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/ceramic-coatings-market/
Key Takeaways: By Application: Aerospace and defense held the largest share of the ceramic coatings market, which is expected to grow at an 8.1% CAGR between 2022 and 2030. Ceramic coatings are used to protect the interior and exterior of vessels. It is also commonly used in aircraft to provide UV protection and corrosion resistance. As a result, rising aircraft production is a major factor influencing demand for ceramic coatings.
Key Takeaways: By Region: The Asia-Pacific region controlled the majority of the global market with more than 40% share in 2021. China is still the world’s largest vehicle market. The automotive industry in India is growing by double digits and is expected to fuel the market. The Asia-Pacific region is also on track to surpass Europe as the largest contributor to global solar photovoltaic installed capacity. The expanding solar photovoltaic industry in Asia-Pacific is helping to drive market growth.
Competition Summary: The market for Ceramic Coatings is estimated to be moderately fragmented. Key players account for a fair share of the overall business, with few prominent players dominating the global market. A key strategy that most companies focus on is a diverse product portfolio to increase their market share.
Key companies covered in the market study: Bodycote, Praxair S.T. Technology, Inc., Kurt J. Lesker Company, APS Materials, Inc., Aremco, Integrated Global Services, Inc., Keronite, Morgan Advanced Materials, Ferro Corporation, Saint-Gobain, Other Key Players.
Global Ceramic Coatings Market 2022-2030: Segmentation
Segments Covered in Report
By Coating Method:
- Thermal Spray
- Plasma Spray
- Combustion Flame Spray
- Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD)
- Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD)
- Passenger Cars
- Light Weight Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Duty Commercial Vehicles
- Aerospace & Defense
- Commercial Aircraft
- Military Aircraft
- Space Vehicles
- Oil & Gas
- Industrial Goods
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Chemicals & Materials Domain
ChemView Consulting’s chemicals & materials domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the chemicals and materials business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes bulk, fine, specialty, petrochemicals, innovative materials, composites, and nanotechnology, focusing on “green alternatives,” recycling, and renewable technology advances. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for chemical manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving chemicals & materials, oil & gas, and alternate energy clients worldwide. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: email@example.com
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001