Carboxymethyl Cellulose Market is estimated to witness a growth rate of 4.4% over the forecast period due to rising demand of carboxymethyl cellulose from stabilizing agent for food manufacturing, detergent manufacturing, and personal care products – According to a ChemView Consulting Analyst.
As per the research conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Carboxymethyl Cellulose Market was worth US$ 1,684.2 Mn, and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 2,376.8 Mn by 2030 end.
The need for carboxymethyl cellulose is fueled by cosmetic moisturizing skin care products, creams, and lotions. Cold creams, hand skin care preparations, and cosmetics foundations are among the products that manufacturers are ramping up production. Eyeshadow blushers and eyeliners spark the demand for CMC.
Carboxymethyl Cellulose Market 2022-2030: Report Coverage and Highlights
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Carboxymethyl Cellulose Market growth during the next 8 years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Carboxymethyl Cellulose Market size (2016-2020), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the Carboxymethyl Cellulose Market across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/carboxymethyl-cellulose-market/
By Application: The application category’s food and beverage segment are estimated to hold a market size of US$ 575.9 Mn in 2021. This segment is expected to grow at a stellar 5.4% value CAGR during the forecast period. In terms of volume, the food and beverage segment leads the pack, with a high number of units produced each year.
In the carboxymethyl cellulose industry, personal care items and cosmetics offer producers value-grab possibilities. The segment is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% between 2022-3030. CMC is becoming more popular because of hair care products, hair grooming aids, and shampoos. The need for carboxymethyl cellulose is fueled by cosmetic moisturizing skin care products, creams, and lotions.
By Region: In 2021, the Asia Pacific market was worth US$ 692.5 Mn. The growing demand for convenience, secondary and tertiary processed foods ascribed to the population in nations like China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Bangladesh, and others is likely to propel regional growth.
Competition Summary: The global carboxymethyl cellulose market is highly fragmented and competitive because of numerous domestic and regional players.
Key market players are investing in expanding their market footprint to remain competitive in the industry. Several vital players invest a fair share of their revenue in research and development to boost their product portfolio. Market participants focus on technological development and utilizing a product in several applications.
Some Key Developments:
- In 2021, Ashland Global Holdings Inc. acquired Schulke & Mayr GmbH’s personal care business. This acquisition will help to strengthen the company’s consumer business portfolio and expand its biotechnology and microbiology technical competencies.
- In 2020, Nouryon completed its acquisition of the CMC business from J.M Huber Corporation, accelerating long-term growth in the regional market.
- In 2019, Nippon Paper, a global manufacturer of cellulose and paper products, announced the construction of a new manufacturing facility at the Gotsu Mill to produce carboxymethyl cellulose, a functional cellulose product.
Key companies covered in the market study: CP Kelco U.S., Inc , Nippon Paper Industries Co. Ltd ,Ashland Inc. , Dow Chemical Company , Lamberti S.P.A, DKS Co. Ltd , Química Amtex S.A. , Nouryon, Anqiu Eagle Cellulose Co., Ltd, Wealthy Chemical Industry (Suzhou) Co., Ltd., Shanghai Shenguang Edible Chemicals Co., Ltd., Akzo Nobel N.V., Xuzhou Liyuan cellulose Technology Co. Ltd., Daicel Finechem Ltd, Mikro Technik GmbH, and Patel Industries.
Global Carboxymethyl Cellulose Market 2022-2030: Segmentation
By Purity Level:
- Highly Purified
- Technical Grade
- Industrial Grade
- Food & Beverages
- Oil & refining
- Paint & Textile
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Paper Coating & Household Care
By Property :
- Thickening Agent
- Anti-repository Agent
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Chemicals & Materials Domain
ChemView Consulting’s chemicals & materials domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the chemicals and materials business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes bulk, fine, specialty, petrochemicals, innovative materials, composites, and nanotechnology, focusing on “green alternatives,” recycling, and renewable technology advances. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for chemical manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide chemicals & materials, oil & gas, packaging, F&B, and alternate energy clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001