According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Cake Enzymes Market was worth US$ 1,622.6 Mn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 2,665.3 Mn by 2030 end.
Cake enzyme is often used to improve dough texture, gas retention, and crumb softness while making bread and other bakery goods like pastries and biscuits, produce softness in cake baking, and prevent acrylamide production in bakery products.
Cake Enzymes have numerous benefits, including maintaining the softness and freshness of the product, providing a long shelf life, cost optimization, improved viscosity, increased cake volume, generating appealing flavors and colors, increasing the nutritional value of the product, and improving the quality and texture of the product.
Cake Enzymes Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights:
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Cake Enzymes’ growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Cake Enzymes Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the Global Cosmetic Ingredients across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/cake-enzymes-market/
By Type: Because of its widespread use in the preparation of various bakery items, the carbohydrase sector is expected to dominate the worldwide cake enzyme market. Carbohydrase enzyme has great thermal stability and can potentially improve the texture and shelf-life of food products, which is predicted to increase demand and contribute to the segment’s growth during the forecast year.
By Form: In 2020, the powder segment held the highest market share and will likely maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period. End customers in the market, including the bakery and food service industries, prefer powdered baking enzymes.
By Application: Bread accounted for the biggest market share in the global market in 2020, and this dominance is likely to continue throughout the forecast period. The reason for this is the widespread consumption of bread as a convenience food by customers worldwide.
The need for high-quality bread with all desired qualities is enzyme expansion’s primary driver. Enzymes such as amylases, xylanases, and cellulases are considered natural ingredients due to their capacity to improve bread quality by acting as dough conditioners and anti-staling agents.
By Region: North America dominates the global cake enzymes market because of its diversified eating preferences. The health-conscious attitude of the people.
The region’s high consumption of baked goods is a major element driving growth in the research & development sector, increasing the expansion of the enzymes market and leading to the development of higher-value products.
The global bakery enzymes market is highly fragmented, with various players present. New product development, mergers, acquisitions, expansion, and collaborations are the most favored techniques to fuel market growth.
Key competitors in the worldwide bakery enzymes market are focusing on important strategies to overcome competition and maintain and improve their share worldwide.
Key companies covered in the market study are Cargill, Incorporated, ADM, Associated British Foods plc, DSM, Kerry Group plc, AAK AB, British Bakels, Corbion, International Flavors & Fragrances Inc, Dawn Food Products, Inc., BASF SE, DuPont, Aumenzymes, Amano Enzymes Inc. and Soufflet Biotechnologies
Segments Covered in Report
- Biscuits & Cookies
- Cakes & Pastries
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Food & Beverage Domain
ChemView Consulting’s Food & Beverage domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis while highlighting opportunities for growth for companies in the food and beverage industry with a focus on plant-based meat options, clean labels, and nutritionally dense and plant-based ingredients. Our research helps us better understand consumer demand and shifting preferences. In addition, we assist companies in developing strategies to attract new customers and retain existing strongholds.
The comprehensive coverage includes Food Additives & Ingredients, Food Supplements, Food Processing & Processed Food, and Beverages. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, and Clean Energy, and Packaging clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: email@example.com
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001