Biodegradable Disposable Tableware Market Overview
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Biodegradable Disposable Tableware Market grew at a CAGR of 5.5% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 7,945.6Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 14,229.4Mn by 2032 end.
To lessen plastic waste and greenhouse gas emissions, biodegradable tableware is a trend spreading across the globe. Tableware such as bowls, plates, glasses, and meal trays that can degrade within months of being thrown away is biodegradable.
Municipal solid garbage has been found to contain a sizable amount of packaging waste, raising environmental concerns. Oil-based polymers, one of the current packaging options, are essentially non-biodegradable. Some packing options are also challenging to reuse or recycle.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that providing customers with easy access to finished goods is one of the requirements for growing the consumer base. The internet is commonly used for this. By reducing players in the supply chain and improving cost-effectiveness, the online channel company increases profit for the end customers.
The plates category dominates the market. As a result of the availability of various types of designs, it is anticipated to maintain its share during the forecast period. Furthermore, disposable paper plates are secure and practical compared to reusable plates that must be cleaned and dried after each use. Dinnerware consisting of paper pulp, such as plates, bowls, cups, trays, and other things, is frequently thrown away. They are commonly utilized since they are biodegradable and kind to the environment.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/biodegradable-disposable-tableware-market/
Segments Covered in Report
By Packaging Application:
- Fresh-cut Fruits & Vegetables
- Processed Food Products
- Ready-to-Eat Meals
- Other Foods
- Carbonated Beverages
- Non-carbonated Beverages
- Pulp & Paper
- Starch-based Bioplastic
- Polylactic Acid (PLA)
- Polybutylene Succinate (PBS)
- Polyhydroxybutyrate (PHB)
- Others (PHA, etc.)
- Commercial Use
- Full-Service Restaurants
- Quick Service Restaurants
- Others (cafes, Lounges, etc.)
- Institutional Use
- Household Use
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Biodegradable Disposable Tableware Market
- Based on the product, the plates category dominates the market. As a result of the availability of various types of designs, it is anticipated to maintain its share during the forecast period. Furthermore, disposable paper plates are secure and practical compared to reusable plates that must be cleaned and dried after each use. Dinnerware consisting of paper pulp, such as plates, bowls, cups, trays, and other things, is frequently thrown away. They are commonly utilized since they are biodegradable and kind to the environment.
- Based on the region, with a market share of 38.0%, consumers’ awareness of and propensity to purchase items that benefit the environment is anticipated to keep demand for biodegradable disposable tableware in Europe strong over the long term. Order from the food service sector considerably impacts the market for biodegradable disposable dinnerware.
Key companies covered in the market study are Huhtamäki Oyj, Lollicup USA Inc., Vegware Ltd., Dart Container Corporation, Solia, Inc., Hefty, Dixie Consumer Products LLC, Duni AB, Graphic Packaging International, LLC, Pacovis AG, Papstar GmbH, Dispo International, Genpak LLC, Natural Tableware, Eco-Products, Inc.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/biodegradable-disposable-tableware-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impact market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have collaborated with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/