According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Beverage Packaging Market was worth US$ 105.0 Bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 148.2 Bn by 2030 end.
Packaging is about more than simply protecting or extending the shelf life of a product; it is also about captivating the customer’s eye by applying modern decorative techniques and expressing the company’s brand, including environmental concerns.
Effective and efficient packaging is critical in the beverage business because it protects the product during shipping, distribution, handling, and primary and secondary packing. Furthermore, the product’s taste, freshness, quality, and appearance are preserved. It also aids in the reduction of food recalls and dangers, as well as traceability.
Growing bioplastics use and the rising need for easy and sustainable packaging solutions are among the main factors driving market expansion.
Beverage Packaging Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights:
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Beverage Packaging’s growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Beverage Packaging Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the market across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/beverage-packaging-market/
By Type: The liquid cartons market is expected to be worth $46.0 billion by the end of 2030. Liquid cartons are commonly used to protect both fresh and long-lasting liquids. It allows for the safe transportation of beverages while maintaining their freshness, nutritional content, and freshness.
Customers choose safe and dependable packaging solutions, which will boost the demand for liquid cartons in the beverage packaging industry.
By Material: Metal packaging’s resilience and convenience drive the segment’s expansion. Aluminum or steel can be utilized for beverage containers. Both are used for packaging in the case of non-alcoholic beverages. The chemical compatibility of the product and the kind of packing material is crucial to the product’s quality. Because aluminum and steel are inert in reactivity with non-alcoholic beverages, they are the best materials for their packaging.
By Application: Non-alcoholic beverages are expected to grow at a nearly 5.2% CAGR from 2022 to 2030, with a market share of 57.5% in 2030.
The Covid-19 epidemic has changed consumers’ perceptions of wellness, self-care, and willingness to embrace a healthy lifestyle. Therefore the demand for non-alcoholic beverages will rise.
By Region: The Asia Pacific is one of the beverage packaging market’s developing regions. The research considers countries such as China, India, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia, and New Zealand. As a result, market growth in this area is likely to be rapid.
Several forms of packaging are favored in the region, including flexible and rigid plastic, paper, glass, and metal packaging. The beverage industry’s demand is increasing as the population grows.
High industrial expansion, urbanization, environmental concerns, increased discretionary income, and decreasing production of fresh food and beverage goods are propelling the rise of processed food and beverage products, boosting demand for beverage packaging in this sector.
The bulk of the market share for beverage packaging material is consolidated among big and medium-sized localized manufacturers.
Due to the rising demand from the beverage sector, the leading manufacturers operating in the beverage packaging market are attempting to focus on new product launches, acquisitions, expansion, and innovation.
Key companies covered in the market study are Crown Holdings, Inc., Ardagh Group S.A., Ball Corporation, Gerresheimer AG, Berry Global Inc., Beatson Clark Ltd., Tetra Pak Group, Owens-Illinois, Inc., Toyo Seikan Group Holdings, Ltd., Silgan Containers LLC, Vidrala S.A., Nampak Ltd., BA Glass Germany GmbH Orora Packaging Australia Pty Ltd, and Frugal Limited.
Segments Covered in Report
- Liquid Cartons
- Beverage Cans
- Glass Bottles
- Plastic Bottles
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Other Alcoholic Beverages
- Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- Fruit Juices
- Carbonated Drinks/Soda
- RTD Beverages
- Bottled Water
- Tea & Coffee
- Milk Products
- Others Industrial
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Packaging Domain
ChemView Consulting’s Packaging domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the packaging business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes Packaging Equipment’s & Materials, Advanced Packaging, Industrial Packaging, Food & Beverage Packaging, Household Packaging, Personal Care and Pharmaceutical Packaging, and ICT Packaging. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy, and Packaging clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: email@example.com
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001