Barley Market Overview
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Barley Market grew at a CAGR of 3.9% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 17365.4 Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 3.7% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 24,973.1 Mn by 2032 end.
The global barley market is expanding noticeably, and it is expected to expand in the next years. Due to growing consumer knowledge of nutrition and health, barley, a high-fiber cereal grain, is becoming increasingly popular.
Hordeum vulgare, another name for barley, is a plant that is high in vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants. Barley is a grain that can be grown in temperate areas and used as fodder and a nutritious food item. Barley has low cholesterol and fat content. The need for healthy food products among consumers is boosting the barley industry.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that the feed industry is the main application area for barley. The market is being supported by the rising need for feed in the region, particularly in the United States. European customers’ rising desire for goods boosts exports and total consumption. Large quantities of barley are imported into countries like Saudi Arabia only for feed. Barley consumption is increasing among health-conscious consumers due to growing knowledge about its health advantages.
Vitamins, proteins, carbs, and fatty acids are abundant in barley. The food industry is encouraged to diversify by this high nutritious value. Barley is used in food as barley flour, barley flakes, and whole grain barley. Top marketers make these clean-label products available through various distribution methods, physical stores, or online marketplaces. In addition, to brewing beer and creating alcoholic beverages, whole-grain barley is also utilized to develop natural sweeteners.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/barley-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Pearl Barley
- Barley Flour
- Barley Flakes
- Barley Grits
- Barley Malt
- Whole Grain Barley
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Non Alcoholic Beverages
- Food Industry
- Pharmaceuticals (Supplements)
- Animal Feed
- Personal Care Products
- Malt Grade
- Food Grade
- Feed Grade
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Cosmetic Grade
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Barley Market
- Based on the application, the food industry is estimated to account for the largest market share.
- Based on the grade, the specialty grade is expected to expand the fastest during the forecast period.
- Based on the region, due to the significant consumption of beer and whiskey and the prevalence of high disposable income, Europe now holds the top spot in the global barley market, with a market share of 30.8%. The area serves as a hub for the entire barley market because it is home to all the key industry players. Furthermore, barley is increasingly used in developing nations’ food and beverage businesses.
Key companies covered in the market study are Cargill Group, Malteurop Group, Crisp Malting Group, Ireks Gmbh, Muntons Plc., Maltexco S.A., Grain Millers Inc., Malt Products Corporation, Soufflet Group, Briess Malt & Ingredients Co., Grain crop Limited, Global Malt Gmbh & Co. Kg, EverGrain
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/barley-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impact market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have collaborated with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001