Antimicrobial Packaging Market Overview
According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Antimicrobial Packaging Market was worth US$ 8761.2 Mn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% over the forecast period. While the historical CAGR is 4.7%, the market is expected to hit US$ 13,094.0 Mn by 2032 end.
The increasing demand for packaged foods throughout the world, which is a result of a growing working population and less time for home cooking, is the main market factor influencing the expansion of the antimicrobial packaging sector. Additionally, the market for antimicrobial packaging is growing generally as a result of increased urbanisation and developing economies in significant countries.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that packaged food demand is increasing due to a rise in global disposable income. This is increasing the market’s demand for antimicrobial packaging. Additionally, packaged food has always posed a serious health risk, which is why governments worldwide have set numerous laws. The food processing industry makes significant investments in creating healthier packaging techniques to comply with these legal criteria. As a result, there is a rising need for antimicrobial packaging. One of the largest end consumers of antimicrobial packaging is the healthcare sector. Furthermore, the healthcare sector has expanded dramatically in recent years, increasing the demand for antimicrobial packaging.
In 2021, 65.5% of the total volume used as the foundation for antimicrobial packaging was made of plastic. Biopolymers are anticipated to experience the most growth during the forecast period, with a 6.5% increase because of their favorable physical, mechanical, and chemical properties. They are recognized as having advantages for digesting waste as well.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/antimicrobial-packaging-market/
Segments Covered in Report
By Base Material:
By Pack Type:
- Carton packages
- Cups & lids
By Antimicrobial Agent:
- Organic acid
- Essential oil
- Metal ions & oxidizers
- Others (gas, fungicides, natural extract, and antibiotics)
- Controlled release packaging
- Active packaging
By End-Use Industry:
- Food & beverages
- Personal care
- Others (consumer goods and agricultural products)
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Antimicrobial Packaging Market
- Based on the base material, in 2021, 65.5% of the total volume used as the foundation for antimicrobial packaging was made of plastic. Biopolymers are anticipated to experience the most growth during the forecast period, with a 6.5% increase because of their favorable physical, mechanical, and chemical properties. They are recognized as having advantages for digesting waste as well.
- Based on the end-use industry, applications related to food and drink accounted for 47.0% of the market’s total volume in 2021. Due to stringent regulations addressing food safety in numerous regional markets, the industry has grown more prominent.
- The Asia Pacific was the largest regional market based on Region, with a market share of 52.6% of global demand. Because of shifting customer tastes for ready-to-eat meals, particularly in countries like China, Japan, and India, the regional market has expanded. The Region is also expected to experience the most growth, at 6.7%, during the predicted period.
Key companies covered in the market study are BASF SE, Dow Chemical Company, Mondi Plc, PolyOne Corporation, Biocote Limited, Dunmore Corporation, Linpac Senior Holdings, Microban International, Open Pure Science Ltd., and Take Labo Co.Ltd.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/antimicrobial-packaging-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impact market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have collaborated with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/