Antimicrobial Nanocoatings Market Overview
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Antimicrobial Nanocoatings Market grew at a CAGR of 16.1% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 398.5Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 22.6% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 3,057.3Mn by 2032 end.
Significant population increase, fast urbanization, and the pressing demand for non-toxic, microbe-free food and packaging materials are all expected to contribute to market expansion for antimicrobial nanocoatings. The healthcare sector also expanded significantly throughout the historical period. Materials and surfaces in medical and healthcare facilities must be treated with antimicrobial chemicals to protect them against bacteria and other germs, prevent bacterial illnesses and greatly reduce healthcare costs.
New anti-bacterial surfaces for medical catheters are being developed due to the application of antimicrobial nanocoatings in the life sciences and healthcare sectors. The paints and lacquers used to cover hospital operating tables, doorknobs, and door handles are also anticipated to include these.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that due to the continuous expansion of the industrial sector, emerging economies like China, India, and others have development potential in the antimicrobial nanocoatings market. Substantial demand for antimicrobial nanocoatings is seen in these nations due to the rapid development of the medical & healthcare, food, packaging, and building & construction industries.
Antimicrobial substances, such as metal nanoparticles, can be hazardous if they enter cells and trigger lysosomes to release reactive oxygen species (ROS), which can damage DNA. As a result, the usage of antimicrobial nanocoated items is causing environmental issues and health risks. Metallic nanoparticles, in particular nano-silver, are to blame for the toxicity of advanced molding compounds (AMCs). The ecological durability and toxicity of biocides and antimicrobial nanoparticles could pose risks to human health and the ecosystem.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/antimicrobial-nanocoatings-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene
- Soda-lime Glass
- Metal & Alloys
By Material Type:
- Metal Halides
- Organic Nanoparticles
- Metal Nanohybrids
- Building & Construction
- Consumer Goods
- Food & Beverages
- Medical & Healthcare
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Antimicrobial Nanocoatings Market
- Based on the material type, the market for silver-based antimicrobial coatings is anticipated to grow most quickly during the expected timeframe. The effectiveness of these coatings against many viruses, bacteria, and other microbes is great. When silver-based antimicrobial coatings are applied to substrate surfaces, a controlled release of silver ions occurs, which prevents pathogens and bacteria from growing on the surface. The manufacturers’ efforts and technological advancements to add silver-based antimicrobial coatings to medical devices, including surgical instruments and others, boost market expansion.
- Based on the end-user, the market for silver-based antimicrobial coatings is anticipated to grow most quickly during the expected timeframe. The effectiveness of these coatings against many viruses, bacteria, and other microbes is great. When silver-based antimicrobial coatings are applied to substrate surfaces, a controlled release of silver ions occurs, which prevents pathogens and bacteria from growing on the surface. The manufacturers’ efforts and technological advancements to add silver-based antimicrobial coatings to medical devices, including surgical instruments and others, boost market expansion.
- Based on the region, with a market share of nearly 43.0%, Asia Pacific Region dominated the industry. Due to the rising demand for non-residential construction projects, including hospitals, schools, and colleges, over the forecast period, the building and construction industry in Asia Pacific is anticipated to experience significant expansion.
Key companies covered in the market study are Bio-Gate AG, Nilima Nanotechnologies, Nano-Care Deutschland AG, NANOSONO LTD., GBneuhaus GmbH, NANOPOOL GmbH, NANOPOOL GmbH, NANO4LIFE EUROPE L.P., Vetro Sol, Inframat Corporation, P2i Ltd., Nanofilm Ltd., Others
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/antimicrobial-nanocoatings-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impact market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have collaborated with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/