Anti-Counterfeiting Packaging Market Overview
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Chlorinated Solvents Market grew at a CAGR of 5.1% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 1,36,525.1 Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 48,612.81 Mn by 2032 end.
Numerous technologies, including barcodes, holograms, and RFIDs, have found use in anti-counterfeiting measures. The market for anti-counterfeiting packaging is anticipated to increase due to escalating governmental restrictions and rising customer desire for unique products.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that Adding brand protection technology to the product’s packaging and labeling prevents losses resulting from tampering and diversion. The packaging, labeling, guarantees, certificates of warranty, and ownership documents are also fake, giving the object the appearance of being a legitimate item. Barcodes, RFIDs, and holograms are a few authentication and brand protection technologies incorporated into the label and packaging’s original design.
During the projection period, it is predicted that the market will grow rapidly due to the use of these anti-counterfeit technologies to offer an efficient solution.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/anti-counterfeiting-packaging-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Authentication packaging technology
- Ink And Dyes
- Security Inks
- Overt Holograms
- Covert Hologram
- Physical Paper Watermark
- Digital Watermark
- Detection Taggants
- Identification Taggants
By Track & Trace Packaging Technology:
- Barcode Technology
- Bar Code Labels
- Paper Barcode Labels
- Aluminum Barcode Labels
- Polyester Barcode Labels
- Ceramic Barcode Labels
- RFID Technology
- Low-Frequency RFID
- Ultra-high Frequency RFID
- High-Frequency RFID
- Food Packaging
- Canned Food Packaging
- Convenience Food Packaging
- Baby Food
- Packaged Bakery Products
- Packaged Dairy Products
- Packaged Meat Products
- Packaged Seafood
- Pharmaceutical Packaging
- The Counter Drugs
- Prescription Based Drugs
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Anti-Counterfeiting Packaging Market
- Based on the technologies, a hologram is a laser light recording technique that enables recording a two- or three-dimensional image as a micro-relief diffraction pattern on a flat surface. In addition to blister packaging aluminum foil, holographic shrink sleeves, polyester-based tamper-evident labels, holographic induction cap seals, and holographic hot stamping foil, holograms are widely accessible in a variety of forms.
- Based on the application, the food and beverage category is anticipated to grow favorably during the anticipated period. The main causes of the growth in demand for packaged food, which makes it vulnerable to counterfeiting, are changing lifestyles and expanding economies.
- Based on Region, with a market share of 23.4%, the consumer electronics and car industries are predicted to continue to develop. The European Commission’s strict anti-counterfeiting regulations will also contribute to this industry’s growth. High auto sales drive the increased need for anti-counterfeit packaging due to changing customer lifestyles. Anti-counterfeit packaging is in demand on the market due to this aspect.
Key companies covered in the market study are CCL Industries Inc., 3M Company, Zebra Technologies Corporation, SML Group, SICPA HOLDING SA., Avery Dennison Corporation, AlpVision., Authentix., BrandWatch Technologies, Impinj, Inc., MicroTag Temed Ltd
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/anti-counterfeiting-packaging-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impact market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have collaborated with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/