According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Alternative Protein Market was worth US$ 73.5 Bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 20.8% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 333.3 Bn by 2030 end.
The increased need for nutritional demands for the cattle sector and people can be related to the growth of the alternative protein market.
Non-meat proteins derived from plants, fungi, and insects are examples of alternative proteins. Alternative proteins, such as meat analogs and different animal feed products, are employed in dairy-free dishes and meat-free diets.
Consumers have expressed a strong interest in health, ethical issues, and low protein calorie consumption to maintain a healthy lifestyle regularly.
Alternative Protein Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights:
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Alternative Protein’s growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Alternative Protein Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the market across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/alternative-protein-market/
By Source: In 2021, microbial-based protein accounted for 40.0% of the market. Bacteria, algae, yeast, and fungus are all microbial protein sources commonly employed in food applications.
These are commonly utilized in dietary supplements because they are a good source of vitamins, carotenes, and carbs, which should increase the demand for microbial-based protein. Microbial-based proteins are nutritious protein sources employed in various functional foods and drinks, which is projected to drive the growth of the alternative protein market.
By Application: Animal feed accounts for 55.0% of the market in 2021 and is predicted to be the greatest contributor to the alternative protein industry. It is due to the demand for the unique nutritional needs of animals.
Protein alternatives for animals are in high demand, from plant-based pet food to alternative proteins for aquaculture. Alternative protein manufacturers focus on generating breed and species-specific proteins for better outcomes.
By Region: Due to a large rise in per capita income, Asia-Pacific is predicted to expand at a significantly stable rate throughout the projection period. As a result, people have increased their protein intake in their usual diet. Furthermore, fast expansion in nations’ food processing industries will likely fuel market revenue growth.
The global alternative protein market for food applications is highly fragmented, with numerous multinational corporations and regional players. Market participants are concentrating on cooperating for tactics such as collaborations, product launches, mergers and acquisitions, and acquisitions for applications such as food and animal feed.
Key companies covered in the market study are Cargill Incorporation, Royal DSM NV, AMCO Proteins, Puris, Axiom Foods, Darling Ingredients, Innovafeed, Lallemand Inc., Hamlet Protein, Archer Daniel Midland Compan, AB Mauri, Soja Protein, Ingredio, Insect, Angel Yeast, and Calysta Inc.
Segments Covered in Report
- Insect-based Alternative Protein
- Microbial-based Alternative Protein
- Plant-based Alternative Protein
- Soy Protein Isolates
- Soy Protein Concentrates
- Fermented Soy Protein
- Duckweed Protein
- Other Alternative Protein Sources
- Food & Beverage
- Animal Feed
- Pet Food
- Other Applications
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Food & Beverage Domain
ChemView Consulting’s Food & Beverage domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis while highlighting opportunities for growth for companies in the food and beverage industry with a focus on plant-based meat options, clean labels, and nutritionally dense and plant-based ingredients. Our research helps us better understand consumer demand and shifting preferences. In addition, we assist companies in developing strategies to attract new customers and retain existing strongholds. The comprehensive coverage includes Food Additives & Ingredients, Food Supplements, Food Processing & Processed Food, and Beverages. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy, and Packaging clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: email@example.com
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001