Alcohol Packaging Market Overview
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Alcohol Packaging Market grew at a CAGR of 3.7% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 42173.6 Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 63,030.1 Mn by 2032 end.
Due to rising consumer disposable income and rising alcohol use in emerging economies, it is anticipated that the global market for alcohol packaging will expand consistently. Alcohol packaging producers work hard to develop fresh ideas and offer customers various flavors. Shortly, this is probably going to increase sales of alcohol packaging.
New customers are entering the market due to the product attractiveness being driven by innovative packaging. Manufacturers are concentrating on upgrading the current packaging options to reflect the brand better and get a competitive advantage over rival producers. To draw customers, producers are placing graphics on alcohol cans. This is anticipated to drive the demand for alcohol packaging in the coming ten years.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that the rising popularity of metal cans will drive the market for alcohol packaging. Alcoholic beverages are packaged in metal cans, which are used for both distribution and storage. Cans made of metal are both affordable and very durable.
The market for alcohol packaging was dominated by the glass category in 2021. Glass is more water-resistant than plastic, which is not. In a plastic bottle, alcohol is more prone to degrade. Alcohol can be kept in storage containers for longer since glass is impervious to O2 and CO2.
Segments Covered in Report
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @
Key Takeaways from the Alcohol Packaging Market
- Based on the material, the market for alcohol packaging was dominated by the glass category in 2021. Glass is more water-resistant than plastic, which is not. In a plastic bottle, alcohol is more prone to degrade. Alcohol can be kept in storage containers for longer since glass is impervious to O2 and CO2.
- Based on the alcohol, the beer segment will have the largest global market share. Beer is an alcoholic beverage made from the malt that has been hop-flavored and fermented with yeast. Around the world, beer is a widely consumed alcoholic beverage. It is mostly produced by fermenting cereal grains with yeast, water, and a set amount of time
- With a market share of 34.7%, North America is a well-established market for alcohol packaging. Shortly, the market in the area is anticipated to expand dramatically. The market in the area will probably grow due to innovations in product design upgrades
Key companies covered in the market study are Grief West Rock Company, Stora Enso Oyj, Smurfit Kappa Group, Amcor Limited, Ball Corporation, Crown Holdings, Inc, Ardagh Group S.A, Owens Illinois Inc, Gerresheimer AG, Berry Global, Inc, Vidrala S.A., Nampak Ltd, BA Glass Germany GmbH, Intrapac International Corporation, Beatson Clark Ltd, DS Smith Plc, Mondi Group, Saint Gobain SA, Tetra Pak International SA, Vetreria Etrusca SPA
For critical insights on this market, speak to our Consultant Here @
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impact market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have collaborated with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
o Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
o In-house primary research team
o The in-house data visualization team
o Industry-wide network of research partners
o Database subscriptions
o The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/