According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Aerosol Cans Market was worth US$ 10.7 Bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.9% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 14.5 Bn by 2030 end.
Manufacturers are meeting the demand for customized packaging alternatives such as aerosol cans by incorporating new and creative goods such as inserting a plastic inner bag to separate products and fuels. The need for many personal care items packed in aerosol cans, such as deodorants and hair sprays, is increasing, which is likely to drive the growth of the worldwide aerosol cans market.
Aerosol Cans Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights:
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Aerosol Cans’ growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Aerosol Cans Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the market across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/aerosol-cans-market/
By Material: During the anticipated period, the aluminum material segment is expected to be the fastest expanding material section of the worldwide aerosol cans market. Aluminum is often regarded as the most desirable material for producing metal cans.
Another element driving market demand for aluminum aerosol cans is increased consumer awareness of environmentally friendly packaging choices. Because creating recycled aluminum uses less energy than making new metal, the method of recycling aluminum will be used in the production of aerosol cans.
Aluminum is preferable to other materials due to its lightweight and much higher recycling rates. It is simple to employ during the fabrication process. Aluminum cans play an important part in packaging since they are safer, easier, quicker, effective, and competent in canning various products. Aluminum aerosol cans are also environmentally friendly and long-lasting.
By Type: During the forecast period, the liquefied gas propellant segment will likely be the fastest expanding type sector of the global aerosol cans market. If the product level drops in a liquid gas propellant, more propellant evaporates to maintain constant pressure in the region above the product. Because of this event, the Aerosol can retain the spray’s performance throughout its lifetime. It is because liquefied gas fuel is the fastest increasing type segment.
By End-Use: During the anticipated period, the personal care end-use segment is expected to be the fastest expanding end-use sector in the worldwide aerosol cans market. Personal care items are frequently found in the health and beauty areas.
Deodorants, fragrances, facial makeup, hair colors, and toothpaste are available in the health and beauty area. Aerosol cans are used for storage and transportation in various forms and sizes. Because aerosol cans take up less room, they are perfect for usage in the retail industry.
By Region: Because of increasing consumer income and greater industrialization, expansion in the convenience food business, enhanced manufacturing activities, increased disposable income, increased consumption levels, and changes in retail sales, the Asia Pacific area controls the highest market shares.
To increase their market position, these organizations have implemented a variety of growth tactics. Acquisitions, expansions, new product developments, and partnerships/collaborations/agreements are the primary growth tactics used by these players to improve their product portfolio and regional presence to meet the rising demand for aerosol cans from emerging economies.
Key companies covered in the market study are Ball Corporation, Trivium Packaging, Crown, Mauser Packaging Solutions, Toyo Seikan Co. Ltd., Nampak Ltd., CCL Container, Colep, CPMC Holdings Ltd., Guangdong Sihai Iron-Printing and Tin-Making Co., Ltd.
Segments Covered in Report
- Liquefied Gas Propellant
- Compressed Gas Propellant
By Product Type:
- One piece of Aerosol can
- Three-piece Aerosol can
- Personal Care
- Household Care
- Others (food & beverage)
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Packaging Domain
ChemView Consulting’s Packaging domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the packaging business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes Packaging Equipment’s & Materials, Advanced Packaging, Industrial Packaging, Food & Beverage Packaging, Household Packaging, Personal Care and Pharmaceutical Packaging, and ICT Packaging. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy, and Packaging clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: email@example.com
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001