Acerola Extract Market Overview
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Acerola Extract Market grew at a CAGR of 7.2% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 57.8Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 130.7Mn by 2032 end.
It is widely used as a component in creating convenience meals and beverages due to its inclination to function as a preservative. Additionally, it has antioxidants and improves food flavor. Greater demand for acerola extract is anticipated shortly due to the substance’s potent health benefits and rising consumer rejection of synthetic vitamin supplements.
Additionally, acerola is one of the most abundant natural sources of ascorbic acid and contains a variety of phytonutrients, including carotenoids, phenolics, anthocyanins, and flavonoids. Due to its ample phytonutrients, acerola has a strong antioxidant capacity and several other advantages. Other naturally occurring substances with strong antioxidant content besides acerola include rosemary and green tea extracts.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that acerola is one of the few fruits that includes multiple phytonutrients, including phenolics, flavonoids, anthocyanins, and carotenoids, in a considerable proportion, in addition to being a rich source of ascorbic acid. These phytonutrients all aid in the treatment of various illnesses. Due to its strong antioxidant activity, acerola encourages the inactivation of free radicals, which are directly linked to aging and diseases like cancer and cardiovascular ailments.
It is anticipated that the meat products category will hold the greatest market share during the projection period. Consumers base their assessment of fresh meat’s quality on its color. Consumers base their evaluation of the meat’s freshness solely on its color.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/acerola-extract-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Meat Products
- Bakery Products
- Dairy & Frozen Desserts
- Other applications (snacks & cereals, dressings, jams, and jellies)
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Acerola Extract Market
- Based on the application, it is anticipated that the meat products category will hold the greatest market share during the projection period. Consumers base their assessment of fresh meat’s quality on its color. Consumers base their evaluation of the meat’s freshness solely on its color.
- Based on nature, the organic segment is expected to expand at the fastest rate over the forecast period. Important participants in the worldwide market assist farmers in growing acerola organically by giving them the necessary information and assisting them in obtaining certification for their products.
- Based on the region, with a market share of 39.5%, Europe is projected to experience a high CAGR in the global market. Changing one’s eating habits, especially to eat more naturally and healthfully. Additionally, the need for natural products, affordability, and the rising number of start-ups in the market are all contributing to the region’s growth.
Key companies covered in the market study are DSM, Kemin Industries, Inc., Dohler GmbH, The Green Labs LLC, Diana Food S.A.S., Naturex S.A., NutriBotanica, Handary SA, Foodchem International Corporation, Nichirei do Brasil Agrícola Ltda., Nexira, CAIF, Nutra Green Biotechnology CO., LTD., Vidya Herbs Pvt Ltd, BR Ingredient, Blue Macaw Flora, Hangzhou Muhua Bio-Tech Co., Ltd, Herbo Nutra, Herbal Creative, Vital Herbs
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/acerola-extract-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impact market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have collaborated with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/