Global 3D Printing Polymer market is estimated to witness a growth rate of 19.2% over the forecast period due to rising demand for bio-based grades of 3D printing high-performance plastics and the growing penetration of these materials in functional part production. – ChemView Consulting Analyst.
As per the research conducted by ChemView Consulting, the global market for 3D Printing Polymer is anticipated to reach USD 3,269.1 Mn by 2030 end; some of the critical factors driving growth in the Global 3D Printing Polymer market are the widespread use of industrial printers in heavy sectors including automotive, electronics, aerospace and military, and healthcare is responsible for the vast proportion of industrial 3D printers. With a steady long-term forecast. The study delves into 20+ high-growing areas, offering specific insights into how Global 3D Printing Polymer growth may change over the coming decade.
Global 3D Printing Polymer Market 2022-2030: Report Coverage and Highlights
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global 3D Printing Polymer Market growth during the next 8 years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global 3D Printing Polymer market size (2017-2020), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the Global 3D Printing Polymer across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/3d-printing-polymer-market/
Key Takeaways (By Application): Modeling and prototyping held the largest share of the 3D-Printing Polymers Market in 2021, accounting for 33%. The digital prototyping solutions from 3D Systems have made turning a design into a physical object faster and more affordable. The digital prototyping solutions from 3D Systems provide a streamlined workflow to advance and accelerate your projects. 3D printing technology significantly reduces the lead times required in traditional manufacturing, allowing a prototype to be built in hours rather than weeks and at a fraction of the cost.
Key Takeaways (By Region): In 2021, the Asia Pacific region held the largest share of the 3D-Printing Polymers Market, accounting for up to 32%, followed by North America and Europe. The growing interest from APAC manufacturing companies and the implementation of numerous government-led strategies and policies have enabled many countries to thrive in developing a sustainable additive manufacturing (AM) ecosystem. The Asia-Pacific market is based on its reach in China, Japan, India, Singapore, Australia, South Korea, and the rest of Asia Pacific.
Competition Summary: 3D Printing Polymer is a consolidated market, with the top players accounting for a fair share of the overall business, with few prominent players dominating the global market.
Key players are investing significantly in expanding their business footprint all over the globe through expansion, acquisitions, partnerships, and collaboration strategies. Key players are also investing in catering to the emerging applications for the product to gain maximum profit from the emerging fields.
Key companies covered in the market study: 3D Systems Corporation, Stratasys, Ltd., Arkema SA, BASF SE, Evonik Industries AG, SABIC, HP Inc., DowDuPont Inc., Royal DSM N.V. , Electro-Optical Systems GmbH, Clariant International Ltd., CRP Group, Envisiontec GmbH, Materialise NV, Oxford Performance Materials Inc., TLC, Orbi-Tech, Taulman3D
Global 3D Printing Polymer Market 2022-2030: Segmentation
Segments Covered in Report
By Material Type:
- Polycarbonate (P.C.)
- Polypropylene (P.P.)
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- Polylactic acid (PLA)
- Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
- Polyetherimide (ULTEM)
- Polyether ether ketone (PEEK)
- Polyetherketoneketone (PEKK)
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
By Production Process:
- Fused deposition modeling
- Material Jetting
- Binder Jetting
- Material Extrusion
- Powder Bed Fusion
- Sheet Lamination
- Direct Energy Deposition
- Modeling and Prototyping
- Beauty & Cosmetics
- 3D-printed implants & prosthetics
- Consumer Goods
By End-use Industry:
- Building & Construction
- Aerospace and Defense
- Electrical and Electronics
- Personal Care
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Chemicals & Materials Domain
ChemView Consulting’s chemicals & materials domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the chemicals and materials business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes bulk, fine, specialty, petrochemicals, innovative materials, composites, and nanotechnology, focusing on “green alternatives,” recycling, and renewable technology advances. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for chemical manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving chemicals & materials, oil & gas, and alternate energy clients worldwide. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- the in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: email@example.com
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001